May I Tryout?

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Thunder
Rank 1

May I Tryout?

#1 Post by Thunder » Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:08 pm

Hello my handle is Brown Thunder. I come to your server the most often because you have the most generous people. Your server is low ping and has lot's of people which always grabs my eye. I have to say you guys are pretty good and I'd like to allow my skills to sink in with the rest.

Here are my stats.

Name: Brown Thunder
Age: (Will not yet reveal for acceptance purposes) :arrow:

How I Found Out About Lang: I go to the NeedleFeast server like everyday to play with the ultimate Langs

Likes: Playing as a team, people with power, taking orders

Dislikes: Being told I ain't good enough, Goth people, Leaders who can't take control over a situation

Biography: Me, well, you could say I like to command but that's just my inner gung-ho. What I really like to do is make a fire team add a couple of good players and hang out with them to try and complete an objective. I'm definately a team player. I get along with anyone and just about anyone (except goths because they scare me [it's not a personal thing it's just i'm a holy man and i'd like to use my paladin firey sword to slay them all]) I take the game seriously I don't fool around when it comes to practice or listening to orders (you may have to repeat something to me cause of my ADD but not often).

Why I Should Be a Member: I'm a nice guy who gets along with everyone. I'm very complementary to people. I try to do the best job I can no matter what. I take orders with a serious thought in mind. I may not be the best player with the top XP but at least I was on the winning team. :wink:

What I like to do if I'm trying out or looking into a clan I like to actually talk to the people and get to know them. That way I'm not so uncomfortable when I join.

I also have a little bit of skill with Photo Shop 7 and some HTML. If you'd ever need me to work on something of some sort I could do it.

You may have seen me other times as Blood Asp but I go as Brown Thunder now a days. :idea: 8)
Last edited by Thunder on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#2 Post by PacketLoss » Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:14 pm

Hey, yeah I saw you yesterday I think (before my power went out, argh).

Anyway, I'm not the official recruiter or anything, but I thought I'd just mention that no tryouts are necessary--simply show dedication to Lang (posting on the forums, showing up to practices, etc).

Zephyr
Rank 8

#3 Post by Zephyr » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:15 pm

Java will send you an email message with more information. :twisted:

Thunder
Rank 1

#4 Post by Thunder » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:21 pm

Ok sounds cool...

I usually play on the NeedleFeast like everyday so you should see me there now and then.