Greetings Lang Clan

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Ghost
Rank 1

Greetings Lang Clan

#1 Post by Ghost » Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:09 am

First off let me say thanks for a great server. When I first started playing ET I'd bounce from server to server. When I found Needle Feast I stopped bouncing around. Great map rotation, good people and realible performance.

I'd like to ask for you consideration for membership. In all of my past on-line gaming experiences it's always increased the fun level when you part of a team. In a game like this, thats all about team work, I really look forward to seeing what a well orginized and practiced team can accomplish. I'd consider my self better then average at ET but far from a pro. I consistantly make Colonel and fell that I improve every time I play.

I've been playing computer games since I got my first machine, a Tandy 1000SX. I got into on-line gaming when AOL started hosting Multi Player Battle Tech, Role Master Magestorm, Legends of Kesmai etc. Since then I've played UO from the original up to Third Dawn, Asherons Call 1 and 2, Ever Quest, Anarchy Online, Earth and Beyond, Dark Age of Camelot, Combat Flight Simulator 2, Star Wars Galaxies etc.

When I played CFS2, I got into doing aircrafdt re-paints and actually base construction. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at creating maps in ET as well. I'm familier with voice programs like Team Sound, Game Voice, Roger Wilco etc.

In Real life I'm a 27 year old Telecommunications Engineer in the D.C. Metro area. I look forward to seeing ya'll on Needle Feast, and with your permission would like to drop into a practice or 2 when convienient for you. Sorry to be so "long winded", did not think I had much to say.

Thanks,

Ghost

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#2 Post by Java » Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:55 am

Myself and a couple other Langs come from a background in UO as well. We played on the Atlantic shard. I played it up until those lame quests started coming out, like the golems and runic hammers, then I decided I had enough and sold my accounts.

Thanks for the info about yourself, I have given you an email with info about us.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.