Would like to join

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Kitty
Rank 2

Would like to join

#1 Post by Kitty » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:22 pm

Langs -
I played with a couple of you (Java & Zephyr) earlier today on Beat Down ET, and mentioned I'd like some information about joining your clan. I'm a good player, can play any class (in ET) quite well. Additionally, it's my opinion that clans should be a positive influence on the game - evening teams, promoting sportsmanship, and enouraging both good and new players.

I see you practice on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Should I come to one of these and meet the clan?

=^.^=     ~Kitty

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#2 Post by Java » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:29 am

Right, we have a practice today at 5pm EST on our server at 63.210.56.117:27960
Hope to see you there!

Kitty
Rank 2

That was fun

#3 Post by Kitty » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:30 pm

That was fun. Sorry to see you buffer overflow at the end, but eh.

Next practice on Thursday? And is there any kind of 'official' tryout, or are you guys more of the 'play with us for a while and then you can join' type?
=^.^=     ~Kitty

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#4 Post by Java » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:56 pm

Yes, we want to see how often you play, and how well you work with us, as well as others.
We like people who are typically social and friendly. We want our members to communicate and reinforce positive behavior.

Im not as concerned of someone's skill as I am their attitude. Don't try and act a certain way or anything, just be yourself.

But you are right, we just want to play with you a couple times to get to know you.
You dont have to prove yourself to us. Only that you are willing to commit to our weekly events, and able to socialize in our forums.