Ep's (AKA E.P.) Appy

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Presto
Rank 7
Steam ID: Prestidigitous

#16 Post by Presto » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:05 pm

Michigan has gotta be dead last.

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#17 Post by Karma » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:35 pm

Thank you for submitting an App Ethan!

I'd like to see you as a member as soon as possible!

Ep
Rank 4

Re: Ep's (AKA E.P.) Appy

#18 Post by Ep » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:19 pm

dig1tal wrote:west chester huh, know any good bars/pubs/clubs? brownies, finnegans, tiki bobs/mcfaddens, and south st is about the extent of decent places i know about in philly.
I don't head into Philly often, except for concerts. I don't find it worth driving into Philly to drink, no matter how good the place is. The hassle just isn't worth it.

There's definitely some nice places in West Chester tho. There is an Iron Hill there, the original Kildare's, Turk's Head is good some nights (there's a small dance room upstairs), but there's a cover charge and drinks are expensive. 15 North is ok if you like the bar/club atmosphere. Don't go to The Rat tho.. that place is soooo dirty. There's alot of smaller bars in W.C. too which i tend to end up in at the end of the night. :)

-Ep

Khan
Rank 6

#19 Post by Khan » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 am

Oh sprayer of langstas.com, may your app come swiftly and with gusto.
Epigrams Wanted.

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#20 Post by Kalign » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:01 am

yeah.... i liked this girl, then she took out a cigar...... :? and slept with half the town...... so that was kinda a turn off.....

good luck with the ap, you seem like a cool guy
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

MB
Rank 1

#21 Post by MB » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:11 am

Kalign.Lang wrote: and slept with half the town......
Rofl.

Chud
Rank 8

Re: Ep's (AKA E.P.) Appy

#22 Post by Chud » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:22 am

Ep wrote:I don't head into Philly often, except for concerts. I don't find it worth driving into Philly to drink, no matter how good the place is. The hassle just isn't worth it.

There's definitely some nice places in West Chester tho. There is an Iron Hill there, the original Kildare's, Turk's Head is good some nights (there's a small dance room upstairs), but there's a cover charge and drinks are expensive. 15 North is ok if you like the bar/club atmosphere. Don't go to The Rat tho.. that place is soooo dirty. There's alot of smaller bars in W.C. too which i tend to end up in at the end of the night. :)

-Ep
Soo....what did you do Friday night?
Dave wrote:I <3 Chud
I <3 Dave

Ep
Rank 4

#23 Post by Ep » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:12 am

Haha... ok you caught me. In the end, I went to Philly just to drink, but that was not the plan in the beginning!

Me, my girlfriend, and a friend of ours left for Philly with the intention of going to a Pink Floyd laser show. While waiting in line to get in, a firetruck comes and the firemen go into the venue, so we said f-this and left. Our friend knows the owners of this bar in the city, so we just went there for the rest of the night.