I would love to join.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Twiztid_N_Insane14
Rank 4

I would love to join.

#1 Post by Twiztid_N_Insane14 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:33 pm

hey all! I would like to join this community...here is my info:

Name:James Marshall

How I Found Out About Lang:I played on your guys server and havent gone to another one since.

Likes:Friendly and social people, agressive skating, Counter Strike, Half Life2

Dislikes:Ppl who are always whinning, ppl that make fun of other because they suck or sumthing.

Biography:Well im 14 as you already know lol and i live in Algonac Michigan as you also already know.I work at McDonalds because where i live thats the only job you can get at 14. In the summer i like to agressive skate and play on the computer. In the winter i like to snowboard and play on the computer. I usually never miss a day without playing on the comp unless i spend the night at someones or go out on vacation.

Why I Should Be a Member: I think i would be a good member because im always having fun and im pretty social. Im on pretty much every day for over 2 hours. Also i love the server and everyone in it. They are all very nice and talk alot and dont make fun of people. Hopefully I will qualify to join because I all the ppl i have talked to in lang are very nice.

~James.
CS:S/HL2 Username: Twiztid_n_insane14 Nick name: Im A Noob

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#2 Post by PacketLoss » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:05 pm

Welcome the Lounge :)

Now just keep posting, maybe join us in IRC or hop on Vent. Let us get to know you.

Twiztid_N_Insane14
Rank 4

#3 Post by Twiztid_N_Insane14 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:09 pm

Okay cool and thank you!!!!

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#4 Post by JohnNeova » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:09 pm

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and applying!

MAke sure that you are active here in our forums, and in general, with .lang. Get to know the members here, know how we play, and why we like to play. .Lang is a community, and we accept people for thier attitude and personality. We're not competitive ethier, so no "clan" matches. We're here to have fun, and enjoy the games.

YOu might also want to check out Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory.

It's a free download online, and the majority of .lang members also play that.

Join us on ventrilo, a teamspeak program. Its a free download and you can find the link to download at the .lang homepage. Lang also has an IRC channel on game surge...feel free to drop by and hang out with us.

Along with an ET and CS-S server, .lang also has a Q3 server which also turns to Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Feel free to find on whats playing on that server and who would liek to join in playing.!!

Good luck again!
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Presto
Rank 7
Steam ID: Prestidigitous

#5 Post by Presto » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:13 pm

Hey man. If you've got a mic, you should really join us on the vent server sometime. If you don't, oh well, you could always ease-drop anyways. Hehe. Where's Algonac? I live near Grand Rapids. But yeah, I'm glad to see you apply, and keep posting; let us get to know you.

Twiztid_N_Insane14
Rank 4

#6 Post by Twiztid_N_Insane14 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:50 pm

Wow i already feel very welcomed :D I dont have a mic yet but i plan on getting one soon. Algonac is near St Clair. A little bit more south of St Clair though. If you know where Marine City is its the city south of that. Not to many people know where Algonac is tho cause its a small little town lol.

By the way can someone give me the direct link to the IRC on Gamesurge?

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

#7 Post by Kentho Birne » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:02 pm

Welcome to the Lounge, James. Keep up the posting, and like Angel said, really get to know what Lang is about, and let us get to know you. Good luck! :D
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

Baker
Rank 7

#8 Post by Baker » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:52 pm

Good Luck! :):):)
i l o v e m y c o l o r a d o ! <3

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#9 Post by Karma » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:52 am

irc.gamesurge.net
port: 6667
channel: #lang

you can install mirc and set it up for our channel.

I saw you playing quite a few times, you've got a nice attittude and we appreciate that a lot.

As most of us said, be active in our forums, post a lot, join us on IRC and even though you do not have a mic YET :wink: , you can still install VENT, join our channel and listen to us, it is a lot of fun!

see you soon and good luck to you!

Twiztid_N_Insane14
Rank 4

#10 Post by Twiztid_N_Insane14 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:32 pm

Well i tryed going to the gamesurge one but it says the website doesnt exist.....then i tried connected to the lang server on VENT and it said it is not able to connect...

Steven
Rank 7

#11 Post by Steven » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:35 pm

Twiztid_N_Insane14 wrote:Well i tryed going to the gamesurge one but it says the website doesnt exist.....then i tried connected to the lang server on VENT and it said it is not able to connect...
heh...its not irc.gamesurge.net

http://gamesurge.net/chat

Twiztid_N_Insane14
Rank 4

#12 Post by Twiztid_N_Insane14 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:41 pm

K thanks.....i got VENT to connect to server but i cant here nuttin!!!

JShadow
Rank 7
Steam ID: Jshadow3002

#13 Post by JShadow » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:45 pm

Gl man. As for vent im not the guy to ask. Im sure someone can help u out

Twiztid_N_Insane14
Rank 4

#14 Post by Twiztid_N_Insane14 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:00 pm

hahahaha i fixed the problem.....i found out i need to click on the option thingy to join that part then i could here ppl talking :lol:

Edit: Still a problem on gamesurge.....the link works but the chat thingy wont show up.....it says i have a java problem or sumthing but i have the latest version of Java on my comp...

Edit #2: Okay my comp is gay an now the chat on game surge works....

Twiztid_N_Insane14
Rank 4

#15 Post by Twiztid_N_Insane14 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:03 am

Yayay i got my mic and now i can talk on VENT so i will be on that very often :lol: :P :D