An application.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Spike Spiegel
Rank 4

An application.

#1 Post by Spike Spiegel » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:51 am

I don't know if you were expecting such long answers to some of these but I may end up rambling on about stuff.

Name: I go by Spike Spiegel in-game, IRL I go by Mark.

How I Found Out About Lang: Hmm... how I found out about lang? ... Well when cs:s first was officially released I started playing for the first time, and couldn't really find any servers with friendly or with people that actually wanted to work together and stuff. Then I came across Needlefeast, not only did the server's name sound cool, but also were the people on it. (not trying to suck up, tell me to shut up if i sound like it lol) But I kept coming back to needlefeast for the people. It's always more fun when you have people that will actually talk to you not just be tactical the whole time. It's also nice how often an admin is on to keep the misbehavers in line... (yes i have been punished). But I'm not saying I'm perfect.

Likes: Playing with people that are friendly and stuff. I like eating good food. I can't draw, i play no instruments or anything. I like sitting here alone doing stuff on the computer

Dislikes: Outside, uv rays... they burn my eyes! The cold harshness of winter and the wind when its -30 and -45 with windchill and I have to walk 5 blocks to school.

Biography: I'm a 16-year-old guy. I don't have much for friends, and no social life outside of the computer. I am being forced to get a job because i want a better computer and stuff but have no money. There isn't that much to say about me.

Why I Should Be a Member: I don't have a very good reason as to why I should be a member. I'd just say I'd like to be a member because every lang member that i have played with has always been friendly... (unless i broke a rule) LOL. But even then were still nice about it. Well hope to hear something from someone.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#2 Post by JohnNeova » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:45 am

GL Spike!!!

GLad to see you drop by our forums and register and even apply. MAke sure you stay activee with .lang. Not nessicarly meaning play every single second, but make sure to keep posting. Also join us on our IRC channel aswell as dropping by on Ventrilo and having a chat with us. Whenever we're playing CS-S, we're on vent :). And thanks for the compliments on how the server is run. Lang isnt so much competitive, its all about having fun! :)
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Linus.Lang
Rank 6

#3 Post by Linus.Lang » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:51 pm

whats's up spike? Good Luck with the application and keep posting! :D

Ain Soph Aur
Rank 8

#4 Post by Ain Soph Aur » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:56 pm

Hi. post often and let us learn more about you. Many of us still play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, check it out sometime...it's free.
There's no escapin, once my blade starts scrapin...
My swords indeed, make more niggas bleed.

Presto
Rank 7
Steam ID: Prestidigitous

#5 Post by Presto » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:12 pm

Greetings Spike. Glad you finally decided to drop by. :) Keep posting, and keep having a good time on NeedleFeast. Oh, and drop by on Vent sometime. :wink:

Tommyboy
Rank 5
Steam ID: tommyboy435

#6 Post by Tommyboy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:27 pm

Good luck spike...just listen to what everyone else has already said and you will be golden!!

Chud
Rank 8

#7 Post by Chud » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:28 pm

Herro buddy, good luck with the app!

crude oil down over $3 today...SCORE!
Dave wrote:I <3 Chud
I <3 Dave

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

#8 Post by beni » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:08 pm

Hey spike, it's always awesome playin with ya. I wondered when you'd show up on here. GL on the app man.

Spike Spiegel
Rank 4

#9 Post by Spike Spiegel » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:35 pm

Thanks everyone, I haven't used IRC before, but i'm gonna read up on it some time soon. But once i get it i'll get on there. Heh... I don't know if I'll be on Source for a little while, that last update messed up my steam and I can't run any source programs... gotta get it working!!!

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

#10 Post by beni » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:42 pm

Spike Spiegel wrote:that last update messed up my steam and I can't run any source programs
Ouch. I think I'd break down if I had to go a day without CS:S! Oh yeah, and check out my app a couple of threads down.

Baker
Rank 7

#11 Post by Baker » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:38 pm

Hey glad to you applied!

Good Luck!

Keep posting and killing.

JShadow
Rank 7
Steam ID: Jshadow3002

#12 Post by JShadow » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:11 am

Wassup SPike. First of thx for stoppin by. HOpefully we'll get to know u better. Hit us up on vent and irc and ull be wearin the .Lang tag in no time. GL!

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

Re: An application.

#13 Post by Wind.Lang » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:47 am

Spike Spiegel wrote: Then I came across Needlefeast, not only did the server's name sound cool, but also were the people on it. (not trying to suck up, tell me to shut up if i sound like it lol) But I kept coming back to needlefeast for the people. It's always more fun when you have people that will actually talk to you not just be tactical the whole time. .
::cough::suckup::cough::

Just kidding, good luck on your application and keep posting.
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#14 Post by Karma » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:25 pm

SPIKE, hi Bud, I am happy you applied...
Please do not make the same mistake of many of our applicants:

they apply but never post in our forum or hang out with us on IRC and/or vent VENT!!! you gotta join us on it, so much fun!
The most important is too show your interest in Lang and let us to get to know you.

Thank you and good luck for your app!

Spike Spiegel
Rank 4

#15 Post by Spike Spiegel » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:34 pm

I've never used irc or vent before. But I'm going to do some reading up on them or something and get in there as soon as i can.