Topagent <3 lang ^^

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Topagent
Rank 1

Topagent <3 lang ^^

#1 Post by Topagent » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 am

Name: Arthur Piotrowski

How I Found Out About Lang: Play on the server often cause of low ping, like how admins are always on and get rid of the speed hackers etc. Nice server.

Dislikes: Clans lol, I had created my own clan a long time ago in 1.3, was called ::BSO::, I had the same policy as you do, wanting to play with friends identified under a clan tag, but not competition that goes scrimmaging / cal - stuff. I am so happy your just like me ^^.

Biography: Working to be a Chef, finishing college very soon and joining the working force.

Why I Should Be a Member: I don't want to go to scrims and do cal stuff, just wanna have a server to call home.

|PsYcHO|
Rank 6

#2 Post by |PsYcHO| » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:37 am

TopAgent,

First of all, Welcome to our forums!

I like you attitude towards playing CS. We are all about having fun while we play ET or CS:S. Our community basically revolves around friendship and pure "fun." If these are the attributes you are looking for in a community then Lang is definitely the place to be.

Goodluck on your app.

Psy

p.s. you might also want to check out our vent server, and mirc channel

Presto
Rank 7
Steam ID: Prestidigitous

#3 Post by Presto » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:40 am

Hey Topagent. :) I've seen you quite a few times on Source these past few weeks. You're really good (but really bad to have on the other team). Hehe. Btw, what does the [M] stand for that you've had in your name on occasion?

Good luck on your app, and I hope to see you around. :)

Topagent
Rank 1

#4 Post by Topagent » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:52 am

was a local clan a friend of mine had started, cause he got a free cs:s sever from a guy he did business with, anyways they stopped playing and I seem to be the only one left playing. Stands for Mediocre, because we didn't care about skill, similar to what you guys said.

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#5 Post by Hans Georg » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:24 am

Hey Topagent, Glad you stopped by. Definetely hop on Vent when you play CS:S or ET (check it out, it's a free game).

Vent = hilarious fantaboulous goodness.
"This simply doesn't happy"

RuFuS
Rank 1

#6 Post by RuFuS » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:13 pm

Stands for Mediocre, because we didn't care about skill

Guess thats why your the only one left, cause your anything but Mediocre. You usually kick some serious butt ;)

RUFI <------ Thats for Baker lol

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#7 Post by Karma » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:57 pm

HEY WELCOME TO THE LANG FORUM!!!!

Glad you applied and happy that you came on vent this morning.
Java, who is the Lang "CEO" (:wink:) started Lang many years ago.
Since then, Lang developped into a large community of people with common interests.
Lang is all about maturity, positive attitude and participation into the community. I mean we like to see new applicants to show that they want to be involved in our community by posting in the forum, chat on vent and irc.
So many people have applied but we never heard from them since.
We want to be selective when it comes to welcome new members, which is the best way to preserve the integrity of Lang.
The process of becoming a member takes a few weeks before a final decision is taken, so be patient, don't be shy and let us get to know you better....

fab

Chud
Rank 8

#8 Post by Chud » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:55 pm

okay, I gotta give my two cents. In my opinion, Topagent kills me way too often to be considered for membership. Perhaps if he stands there and lets me get a few rounds off first to even things up, I'd give the thumbs up. Not that my opinion is worth diddly-squat. :)

welcome to the boards! First of all, you gotta like someone who's initials are T & A. Hope to see you around often!
Dave wrote:I <3 Chud
I <3 Dave

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#9 Post by JohnNeova » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:36 pm

Welcome to the boards indeed!Kepp on posting and getting to know us .langs.....GOod luck!
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

#10 Post by Kentho Birne » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:45 pm

Welcome to the boards, mate! GL, and post it up :)
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

Topagent
Rank 1

#11 Post by Topagent » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:07 pm

I don't really like forums, I usually Play ffxi online, because of that game I surf ffxi forums alot, since that game is really involved, been playing for year and a half, ready to sell my account for 3000 dollars ^^. So you probably won't see me posting in cs forums. Nothing to really talk about.

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#12 Post by GreyEyes » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:17 pm

Topagent wrote:I don't really like forums, I usually Play ffxi online, because of that game I surf ffxi forums alot, since that game is really involved, been playing for year and a half, ready to sell my account for 3000 dollars ^^. So you probably won't see me posting in cs forums. Nothing to really talk about.
well, id say its a lot more interesting around here, and pretty active too. being active on the forums is a big plus for any applicant. also,visit our irc room and talk w/ us if you can.
Hey you clod! Get on Logic Chatâ„¢ now!

"You can't beat the Axis if you get VD!" - WWII propaganda poster

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#13 Post by JohnNeova » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:21 pm

Well, our forums are not just CS. We play CS as well as Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory( the majority of the members play these two games). We have a General Disscusion area where we just talk about stuff...being women, sports, cars...you name it, its probl in thier somewhere. We also have a nice little news thing everyday by PacketLoss...where you can get your "important" news for the day :-p
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#14 Post by Karma » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:44 pm

Topagent wrote:I don't really like forums, I usually Play ffxi online, because of that game I surf ffxi forums alot, since that game is really involved, been playing for year and a half, ready to sell my account for 3000 dollars ^^. So you probably won't see me posting in cs forums. Nothing to really talk about.
Check out all the different sections we have in the forum...I am sure you have something to say about something!!!!

Baker
Rank 7

#15 Post by Baker » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:35 pm

Good playing today Topagent :)
i l o v e m y c o l o r a d o ! <3