Re-application for membership

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Blackjack_21
Rank 3

#16 Post by Blackjack_21 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:02 am

Right, this isn't going very well...
I get the impression from both Java and Psycho that I'm not wanted in Lang, so maybe I should give up now.
Oh yeah, the new name was supposed to be funny, not a reflection of my attitude. :evil: It was also my way of starting over, since everyone knows me by Blackjack_21.

Man, some of you guys are out for blood, it seems.
Blackjack
---------21-----»

"Can you put that in a memo and entitle it '$#|+ I Already Know'?"
- Sarge, Red Vs. Blue, The Blood Gulch Chronicles

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#17 Post by Karma » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:12 am

Dude, it is really simple:

Just show us that you changed your behavior. Just show your positive attitude, that's all you gotta do!!!!!
Psycho and Java base their current opinions on your PAST attitude, show you have a different one now....Don't give up, it is a tough work on yourself you have to do but the outcomes are very positive.

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#18 Post by PacketLoss » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:55 am

Yeah, like Fab said, we're not out for blood. Only saying that due to your record of behavior, you have an up-hill battle ahead of you. Giving up isn't helping.

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#19 Post by brews.Lang » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:29 pm

Blackjack_21 wrote:Right, this isn't going very well...
I get the impression from both Java and Psycho that I'm not wanted in Lang, so maybe I should give up now.
Oh yeah, the new name was supposed to be funny, not a reflection of my attitude. :evil: It was also my way of starting over, since everyone knows me by Blackjack_21.

Man, some of you guys are out for blood, it seems.
Don't give up man. I'm hoping someday we'll talk about your new nick and laugh about how that's how you used to act. You're defeating yourself.
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

Khan
Rank 6

#20 Post by Khan » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:20 pm

I really don't have any motives in joining the clan because of the amount of the involvement. However, it was nice to have friends in something you like to do. Many of these guys on Lang are willing to step up and say hi to you. Thats something that many clans don't have. In my clan, all the people with the foul attitude coupled with competitive edge have left and now its just a collection of good friends that are dotted across the world. We are now a non-competitive clan per se but with no large vision that Lang has. The reason these other guys are in Lang is precisely why some are offering the deal, and others are building you up for it. Really, its something that I envy in a clan in fact, Lang is synonymous with optimism, moving the clan forward. If thats what you want to do, then by all means, this clan is for you.
Epigrams Wanted.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#21 Post by JohnNeova » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:09 pm

You can do it!( i dont know what his name is..the guy who is always with adam sandler in the movies)!!! yha! i think .lang will only be out to get your blood when you are on the opposite team then they are when they are on the servers :-p Keep a positive attitude
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#22 Post by Kalign » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:35 pm

You can do it!( i dont know what his name is..the guy who is always with adam sandler in the movies)!!!
rob shnider (spelling is wrong)
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

Blackjack_21
Rank 3

#23 Post by Blackjack_21 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:31 pm

Alright, then. To the server I go. Maybe I should change my name to SmartAssBass, instead of FoulMouthBass, since nobody seems to like the FMB one... :roll:
Blackjack
---------21-----»

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#24 Post by Karma » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:02 am

Blackjack_21 wrote:Alright, then. To the server I go. Maybe I should change my name to SmartAssBass, instead of FoulMouthBass, since nobody seems to like the FMB one... :roll:
Go the servers and act maturely and tempered over there, post in our forum, come on IRC, on vent, let us know your good sides, show us your interest in what Lang does, show us that you can bring something positive to Lang...We're not just about online gaming...

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#25 Post by Wind.Lang » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:39 pm

I think you should be more like me, being negative in an optimistic way
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#26 Post by JohnNeova » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:30 pm

lol...

DAMN MEDIC KILLED ME!!!
at least he gets the xp!
lol!

smakcying your computer very hard also helps release the anger. Or count to 10...slowly :-p
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#27 Post by Kalign » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:08 pm

smacking my computer fixes it, the monitor turns off or extends so i can only see a distorted corner of it, so i do what anyone would do and smack it in the sweet spot, fixes it good!
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

Blackjack_21
Rank 3

#28 Post by Blackjack_21 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:25 pm

Smacking the computer = t3h b4d...

I've smacked my monitor enough times that if it were a human, it'd have died a hundred deaths already... :lol:

On the other hand, I'll take any excuses I can to get a new one... :twisted:

Oh yeah, in regards to my name, I've got some possible nicks in mind, but I need to know which one offends the least amout of people. Here they are:

Blackjack
Blackjack_21
FoulMouthBass
SmartAssBass
PhantomComplainer
PhantomJackass
CovertJackass

I can already tell that 4 of them make the leadership cringe, but any feedback you guys can offer helps me decide who I want to become. Oh yea, while considering the above names, add a ".Lang" to the end of them for good measure. ROFL
Blackjack
---------21-----»

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#29 Post by GreyEyes » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:25 pm

Blackjack_21 wrote: Oh yeah, in regards to my name, I've got some possible nicks in mind, but I need to know which one offends the least amout of people. Here they are:

Blackjack
Blackjack_21
FoulMouthBass
SmartAssBass
PhantomComplainer
PhantomJackass
CovertJackass
i think that just blackjack sounds good, but smartassbass isnt so bad either. oh, g/l on the new app by the way, i forgot to say something before. :)
Hey you clod! Get on Logic Chatâ„¢ now!

"You can't beat the Axis if you get VD!" - WWII propaganda poster

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

Blackjack_21
Rank 3

#30 Post by Blackjack_21 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:14 pm

Greyeyes:
Thanks, and I hope it works out, too. I have SmartAssBass already setup in ET, might jump on tonight and play on NF for a while. Thank God I don't have to drag my happy ass into work tomorrow... :lol: 8)
Blackjack
---------21-----»