@LtTman@ app.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
LtTman
Rank 4

@LtTman@ app.

#1 Post by LtTman » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:55 pm

Name: Timothy David Stringer ( Tim ) works best 4 me or LTT

How I Found Out About Lang: @LtDman@ My Bro He hooked me up with ET and the addy for NF NF-E After endless hours on RTCW

Likes: ET,RTCW(still love that game)Girls most ! Cars are a big love of mine ! Atv's ,Motorcycle's, Water skiing, The Beach,Boating, Snow sking,Drinking beer

Dislikes: Complainers,Yeah thats about it ! Whinners ! Panzies ! ( not panzers ! ) Did I mention complainers( oh yes )

Biography: Lets see I am 36 yrs old been divorced for 8 years. I have a daughter that is now 12 yrs old. I was a sales mgr at the local GM Nissan Dealership for 9 years.Sold the hell out of cars. Left there about 1998 started selling Yamaha,Kawasaki Products. Did that for 4 yrs loved it had a blast and made ok money not like at the dealership but just ok. Then went to the local Dodge dealer worked there for about a yr. I am a dedicated sales person 100% all about sales. I can sell anything to anyone I guess its a gift. But at the current moment unemployed I have had some companys trying to hire me but I am waiting for warm weather(lol) its a joke.. I am interveiwing at some different places just not sure what I really want to do for the rest of my life. ( If only we got paid to play ET I'ed have it all figured out ) I guess I should say what I want to sell for the rest of my life because sales thats all I know. The hardest thing for me has been to go from a mgr position to a sales person. So what I am looking at doing is getting back into mgrmt. Just living in Somerset there's not alot of opportunity's for this kind of job.The county I live in has a population of about 50k 20k for the city. We have a big beautiful lake cumberland I love to hang out there in the summer . With the girls of course.

Why I Should Be a Member: Well in this part I could tell you what playing skills I have but that wouldnt take very long. I am a trying to get involved with this community because I have noticed they are truly a great bunch of guys. Most importantly I like the maturity level your on. Not like a clan of rag tag kids. I have had alot of people try to get me to join there clans. When I was playing RTCW consently and they would ask me then go to someone else that I knew and ask them. Starting at the top of the score board and working there way down. Just trying to put something together without any organization.KEY WORD here organization I think you have it. I still go back to a server on RTCW from time to time to get my fix.. I miss the poison needles really had a blast with those there was no greater feeling then to poison a guy with a venom or panzer then knife his ass... And I would like to know more, learn more, and give a little more. As far as my skills go ? Well I score ok but I need to work on my smg skills I cant seem to hit a damn thing. And I tried everything I know except leaving downed comrades to kill before reviving. I am already a part of this community I stay online here or there in NF , Nf-E as I'm sure you already know. So I thought we should aleast try to apply. And if your reply is no then I truly understand and there will be no hard feeling's on my part. I am just going to stop reviving you!!!! (lol ) just kidding again .. I don't really no what I have to give to this community but my time and input and loyalty.... But we will figure it out as we go and I will be here for you as much as I can.
Thanks ... @LtTman@ Tim

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#2 Post by PacketLoss » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:02 pm

I was wondering when you'd get around to an application. It's been nice to have you around #Lang and the forums (for quite some time now).

Good luck. :)

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

#3 Post by Wind.Lang » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:10 pm

36 years old? damn i feel like a baby. Im glad you are trying to join too.

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#4 Post by PacketLoss » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:18 pm

Wind wrote:36 years old? damn i feel like a baby. Im glad you are trying to join too.
He's not even the oldest one around here.

Fragg
Rank 3

#5 Post by Fragg » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:58 pm

LT good to see you applyin, You are one heck of a medic always glad to have ya on my team. Good Luck

u|s
fraggthatassbaby!

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

#6 Post by Kentho Birne » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:42 am

Took my technique, ya sneak :wink: Play on server, talk on forums, get to know Langstas, then apply. Hehe good idea imo. Great to see ya finally fill out an app; best of luck LtT :)
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

Nowhere
Rank 10

#7 Post by Nowhere » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:05 am

Yeah great to see you apply LTT, I was wondering if you would or not..I think you have excellent skills for the game, smg tactics are only a small part. You have been active for a while and I always see you everytime I jump into the Feast, not sure if that's good or bad. :P But anyways best of luck and I hope you make it to be LTTMAN.Lang!!! :D
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM - SGT_SF

Nordic
Rank 9
Steam ID: linus.lang

#8 Post by Nordic » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:25 am

Yeah, it's a good tactic to first show us what you're made of and then send in an application. :wink:

Can't say that I know EVERYTHING that Java takes into concideration for new players (especially in regard of how long it takes for an application to result in a membership) but form what I DO know you will be a Lang before long! 8)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Linus.Lang
Rank 6

#9 Post by Linus.Lang » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:33 am

Hey Tim :)
Nice to say ya here :)
Good luck with the app

$deadbeef
Rank 3

Re: @LtTman@ app.

#10 Post by $deadbeef » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:21 am

Hey, Tim.

Just wanted to add a word of support.

You're a skilled Medic and a team player; I'm always glad to see you on the server, because above all you've got a great attitude, and having people like you around makes the game more enjoyable -- win or lose. That said, I usually make a point of not playing on your team, because you tend to make me look useless. :? :P

Good luck with your application; see you in the game. :)

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#11 Post by Hans Georg » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:51 pm

LTT, i was reading all you posts in the different forums and wondering "Has he ever applied?". I went to the app forums to look for you app and it turns out you just filled one out!! hehe.

Well I'd would really like to see you with the Lang tag. You have my vote (as the saying goes).
"This simply doesn't happy"

Chubbsey
Rank 5

Re: @LtTman@ app.

#12 Post by Chubbsey » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:30 pm

@LTTMAN@ wrote:Most importantly I like the maturity level your on. Not like a clan of rag tag kids.
He gets my vote, because clearly, Lang does not have enough rag-tag adults. BRING ON THE RAGGAGE!
"My favorite friend is the helicopter. Without it where would we be? Not on top of helipads, I can promise you."

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#13 Post by brews.Lang » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:04 pm

well it's about friggin time ya damn slacker. good to see your app.
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

Steam ID: KaRma.Lang

#14 Post by Karma » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:40 pm

Hey,

I had a lot of fun today playing on NF, I am 29yo and seriously I am so glad that I can have such a blast doing that!

There are no age limit to enjoy, right!

K@RM@

LtTman
Rank 4

#15 Post by LtTman » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:58 pm

Yeah me to.. I played 5 hours straight then took a few hours off and came back at nite and played a couple more... Good to see there glad you had fun... take care and good luck with your app..... LtT