Application for membership.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Blackjack_21
Rank 3

#31 Post by Blackjack_21 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:09 am

I'm only pissed off when I keep getting taken down before I can even line up a shot. I admit, I don't have cat-like reflexes, but I'm not an 80-year old man either. I would say that you'd get pissed off too, but I keep forgetting that I'm surrounded by the "best of the best" ET players on NF. :roll:
As for going backwards in time as far as games goes, WTF do I look like, Mr. Peabody and the damn wayback machine? You're saying I've got to go back to games that are almost ten years old in order to get any better at the ones that are just being released? That's like learning to drive a Skyline by starting with a Model T Ford.
No, I think I'll save all you ET Gods the trouble by staying off of NF and East for a while. Maybe after you stop making jokes about my sorry aim I'll be on another game and ET will be nothing more than a sad memory. I hear Call of Duty is a better game anyway.

By the way, silentpartner is still a punk.
Blackjack
---------21-----»

"Can you put that in a memo and entitle it '$#|+ I Already Know'?"
- Sarge, Red Vs. Blue, The Blood Gulch Chronicles

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#32 Post by Java » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:55 am

Blackjack_21 wrote: but I keep forgetting that I'm surrounded by the "best of the best" ET players on NF. :roll:
Your blatant sarcasm both on and off of our servers is nothing short of disruptive to Lang members, and more importantly those who regularly frequent them. It is for this reason, and several others you will not be considered for membership further.
Blackjack_21 wrote:By the way, silentpartner is still a punk.
By the way, he is still a close friend and will continue to be.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.