app. from xbrotherxneox

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
xbrotherxneox

app. from xbrotherxneox

#1 Post by xbrotherxneox » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:01 pm

Name: Christopher

How I Found Out About Lang: Java.Lang was promoting it on the ET game

Likes: Games (RPG, First Person, Aaction, Ect..), Women, Skiing, Anime, Manga, Pets (Prefreably Snakes, Dogs, Cats) When it comes to ET Sniping the snit of somebody.

Dislikes: Dishonest people, Rude and obnoxiuos (dont knwo how to spell it) when it come to ET unballanced teams and Medics who only heal others and dont try to kill anything and Felids ops that just pass out ammo and dont shoot anything.

Biography: Currently a Student at Ancor Bay Highschool and when i get out im planing to join the Amry and Infintary. I currently work for Wheaton a Moving company and Also As a side job i install Cable and DSl lines for people that need the installation. I also for another side job or shoudl i say community service i also repair brokin pc's and bulid pcs for people who eather cannot afford a pc or just need there pc fixed.

Why I Should Be a Member: Umm i really cannot answer this at the current time i just hmm...... I just whanted to help you community out if that is not to hard to say...... Ill think ill add more later but is 10:00 here and i got to go to bed becuase i got to wake up at 5 for school so peace to the east

Fragg
Rank 3

#2 Post by Fragg » Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:16 am

good luck on you application

stay active on the boards and the needlefeast
fraggthatassbaby!

ComeOutAndPlay
Rank 3

#3 Post by ComeOutAndPlay » Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:56 am

chris (as i notice) is very active in the forum... dont remember seing u play though

dig1tal
Rank 7

#4 Post by dig1tal » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:57 pm

UnknownSoldier.Lang wrote:good luck on you application

stay active on the boards and the needlefeast
don't forget irc.....it's the way to langs' heart

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6
Steam ID: Eruditorum

#5 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:28 am

actually beer is the way to lang's hearts, but we'll pretend IRC is too
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."
-The Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire

xbrotherxneox

#6 Post by xbrotherxneox » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:21 am

I see all of you guys now a days usally but i dont like irc sorry my peronal prefence. But i allways try to post often as possible and if im not doing that i try to be in the NF server actully im kinda addictied to it becuase its the only server im on now. If you liek to see me play i have a break toammorw from all my hopstial testing toammorw so im just going to be me an my labtop so if you like i will be more then happy to play with you guuys in ET (thats counting if i dont stop breathing for have any other type of attack)

Oh yea by the way ComeOutAndPlay i have played you once that i have realcalled but most of the people that i see are Java.Lang on and ***.Lang member with Leafy and a few other asssorted members on this board.

ComeOutAndPlay
Rank 3

#7 Post by ComeOutAndPlay » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:30 am

if u say so

dig1tal
Rank 7

#8 Post by dig1tal » Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:16 am

Eruditorum.Lang wrote:actually beer is the way to lang's hearts...
that's if you're only looking to score.

ComeOutAndPlay
Rank 3

#9 Post by ComeOutAndPlay » Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:28 am

dig1tal wrote:
Eruditorum.Lang wrote:actually beer is the way to lang's hearts...
that's if you're only looking to score.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xbrotherxneox

#10 Post by xbrotherxneox » Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:29 pm

Fine :( irc's tick me off actully becuase i dont get them but ill try to use it

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#11 Post by MackDr!zzle » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:46 pm

ComeOutAndPlay wrote:The mack is the illest pimp...you know how i know...cause Snoop Dogg told me so.

i really couldnt have put in any better myself...thanks for noticing
Blanka is the Grand Champ

ComeOutAndPlay
Rank 3

#12 Post by ComeOutAndPlay » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:49 pm

where did i write that? did i write that?
"showing feeling, showing feelings of an allmost human nature! this will not do!"

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#13 Post by MackDr!zzle » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:50 pm

course you did...you dont remember :?
Blanka is the Grand Champ

ComeOutAndPlay
Rank 3

#14 Post by ComeOutAndPlay » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:51 pm

nope... sry
"showing feeling, showing feelings of an allmost human nature! this will not do!"

xbrotherxneox

#15 Post by xbrotherxneox » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:53 pm

ComeOutAndPlay wrote:chris (as i notice) is very active in the forum... dont remember seing u play though
Heh you will be seeing me play mroe now by the way even tho i did play with you this morning but ill be playing if im nto sleeping for getting any toehr ttype of treaments done