70 paladin

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Mchealz
Rank 1

70 paladin

#1 Post by Mchealz » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Name: Rodney

How I Found Out About Lang: I just browsed the forums and heard about from several people.
Which Games I Play: I have played wow since i was sixteen years old. With back and forth between that i Played America's Army and battlefield 2. I am a big fan of any of the final fantasy games.

WoW Experience: I have a lot of experience with almost every class. I have had 3 70's. One was a rogue named blamelag. One was a mage named untold. And another was this character. I also have a druid on the horde side named Mchealz.

Likes: I really enjoy fishing, hunting, playing poker, wow, women.

Dislikes: I dislike people that are really cocky.

Biography: I am twenty years old. I am an electrical Apprentice for NGNN. Having played tons of games in my short life i have to say that Wow is probably one of the most addicting game and t3h funnest. I am part of my student association on which we volunteer and help out local org. I joke right much. Sometimes at the wrong time.
Why I Should Be a Member: I have a lot of experince with most classes. During the beginning of bc i always researched bosses/new strats. I always came to raids prepared with consumbles/flasks and all that good stuff. I always did everything i could to try out new stuff. I love all of the specs of a paladin. So whether me being a tank, dps or healer, I excel in all. I am a very dedicated raider, but i also separate wow from life. I am a student and i work full time. I should not have a problem with any of your guild rules or raid times.
Last edited by Mchealz on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: 70 paladin

#2 Post by Java » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:38 am

Rodney,

I appreciate you taking the time to register, but I encourage you to elaborate a bit on the application. The fewer details you give us about yourself the less we feel you're interested. Besides, we aren't just a guild on WoW looking to raid. We have extensive history together. I recommend reading over our site, specifically our FAQ, WoW Guild, and Conduct pages to get a better idea what im talking about.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: 70 paladin

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:11 am

Welcome, ....

Dislikes: McCain eh? (Keep this guy out of the FD section, LOL!)

Good luck on the application, you'll need to post a bit more, (just saying)

Also look up a clan member name beni and ask him about his hobbies, he loves to talk about his day and what he does for fun!
Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.