Gregoriar - That one pally who was....late...to..hyjal..

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
slophil3
Rank 5

Gregoriar - That one pally who was....late...to..hyjal..

#1 Post by slophil3 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Name: Phillip
Location: San Jose California(for college), but back at home it is Templeton, California

How I Found Out About Lang: I heard about you from Sweetpea/sugerplum/sweetiepie/some other awesome character, because she was in the guild and did a lot of raiding from TK to ZA with Shinigami(my first guild), and later mythology(my current guild). Viciousvixen is also a good friend from Shinigami and Mythology who is in your guild also, and he recommends you as well.

Which Games I Play: Currently I am playing WoW and a tad bit of farcry/crisis here and there.

WoW Experience: I have this Paladin tank as my main(with ZA/kara healing gear at about 1800 heals holy speced), and no other alts past level 25. I've been playing for about 4 months now. My raiding experience is 13/13 Kharazan, 2/2 Gruuls Lair, 1/1 Magtheridon, 2/4 Tempest Keep, 5/6 SSC, 6/6 ZA(with two attempts that were both about 3 minutes from a bear), and 4/5 Hyjal. I also fancy wearing antlers and standing on a pillar nude in Ironforge in my spare time.

Likes: I Like good raiders who a. know what they're doing in terms of playing their class and understanding, and b. Aren't so hard and up their ass that they don't enjoy conversation during trash. I also like just talking to people in general, although my mic is broken so it's more typing at the moment. I also enjoy a good cheese steak sandwich, women and The Denver Broncos.

Dislikes: I dislike people who can't take a joke(although if somebody goes "too far" it is very understandable), I dislike consistent screwups that aren't caused by sheer unluck, and I dislike people who fall under the "douche" category. "douche" meaning being an ass to everybody and not having anything to show for it. Other than that, this is pretty much what I don't like.

Biography: I was born and raised in the beautiful central coast of California. Brought up to be a democrat and one who enjoys chemistry, I found myself in college studying Chemical engineering. I have usually been very active in sports such as football(nothing better than to smash somebody as hard as you can, then have them shake your hand in respect) and track, but a recent ACl-torn-in-half-LCL-ripped-off-fibula-that-had-its-head-broken-off-with-some-joint-ligaments-and-tendons-torn-off-as-well-for-cheap-thrills has left me unable to run and such for the past year, so here i am playing WoW. I tend to be a bit caustic at times, but usually only when appropriate. I like to joke around a lot, but when it's business time I get serious. Hopefully that fulfills the Mantra of Logic.

Why I Should Be a Member: I feel that I should be a member because I play this game well, I get along with people, and I really just want to see people progress more than anything else. If that means passing on loot for somebody who needs it more, so be it. I make all flasks, potions and elixirs free for guildies who have materials(although that is only because I really don't have the time to farm out raiding materials for 25 people every day). Overall I just feel like I can get along well with like-minded people, and hope that I'll get the chance to do so.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Gregoriar - That one pally who was....late...to..hyjal..

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:51 am

slophil3 wrote:Brought up to be a democrat and one who enjoys chemistry
Welcome, and it sounds like you'll make a couple of new friends here really quick.

Good luck with the application, (BTW I don't play WOW, I'm one of those FPS only guys.)

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.