Liyon -70- Shaman

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Liyon
Rank 1

Liyon -70- Shaman

#1 Post by Liyon » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Name: Richard

How I Found Out About Lang:

Which Games I Play: PC: WoW, CoD4, Crysis, and Spore from time to time.
Xbox360: Halo3, Too Human, GTA IV, AC4, G.R.A.W. 2, Oblivion, and All four Splinter Cells.

WoW Experience: I started at BC I have completed: Kara, Gruul, mag, ZA, SSC, 3/4 TK, 3/5 MH, 2/9 BT.

Dislikes: Greedy, pessimistic, people who give up before they start

Biography: I'm 18 I was born in Denmark, I now live in Canada. I have 1 brother who also plays WoW as well. I'm finished school and not currently enrolled in post secondary education.

Why I Should Be a Member: I just left ESAD because of unfortunate events and I'm looking for a serious guild. I think I can benefit Logic by bringing a charismatic personality to each raid that I attend. I always raid till the end no matter how many wipes occur.

Zephyr
Rank 8

Re: Liyon -70- Shaman

#2 Post by Zephyr » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:06 am

Hi, I'm Zephyr.
You will never see me in-game.

If you were sitting down in the school lunchroom next to a girl that you've been friends with for a while (she's wearing a white tank top and you can see some cleavage), and some Chinese guy (wearing a red shirt and matching red hat) throws a packet of rich, chocolate pudding at your face, but he misses, hits the guy next to you who was sleeping (with his head on his blue bookbag) and the pudding splatters over his head, what do you do?

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:45 am

Richard,

If you like you can hit me up when you see me in-game and we can setup an interview over Ventrilo.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:17 am

Richard,

Welcome,

I don't play WOW, I'm a FPS game guy, I'm on ET:QW right now.

Anyhow, glad to see you here, ask Java (Matt) for free pudding pops, and PM Silencer and JoMoe, they like personal messages that ask them questions about their life, and how they are doing, send a bunch they are fun to talk to.

Hewa! (Peace!) 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.