app. RE: Rhapthorne 70 holy priest

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
seifer147
Rank 1

app. RE: Rhapthorne 70 holy priest

#1 Post by seifer147 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Name: Luis Ocana

How I Found Out About Lang: I found out by just noticing guild members online, cant miss 8 bears in IF.

Which Games I Play: just Wow, and every now and then a lil Wii.

Likes: at the moment im very into electro music like justice MGMT and others I love to play wow when i have a chance I do work 50+ hours a week and its very hard to get some time in so usually i play on my day off half days and at late at night when i get home of work.
Dislikes: I dont like quiters. or know-it-alls

Biography: I currently work for "Journeys" a shoe retailer with over 1000 locations. I am an Area Sales Manager so im a very busy guy. Im also Getting married 4/25/09. so I may not be on all the time but when i do i take advantage.

Why I Should Be a Member: Recently the guild i was in "Pick up Group" sorta fell apart a couple members were recruted to better guilds and we stoped raiding. we were just entering ssc/tk and its was really dissapointing to stop. since then i have been leveling my shaman(erikka-47) and warlock ( trinitee-61) and I have been doing arenas with my warrior(mortalstryke-70) and of course my priest(rhapthorne-70). I usually have monday afternoons off and wednesdays off so i can be available those time to play. I also play mostly every night from 12am server until 4am server(because of work and gf) here are my stats
rhapthorne
70 holy priest, 1782 healing merc/badge/kara gear, exp in kara, gruuls and ssc, willing to grind my way to better gear
mortalstryke
70 MS warrior 1850 ap 350 resi 12.5k hp with two hander, have tanking gear adding to 520 def but not much hp mainly pvp gear

ty for your consideration and i hope to join the fun soon, and yes i have reserved copies of WOTLK lol

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: app. RE: Rhapthorne 70 holy priest

#2 Post by Java » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 am

Luis,

Thank you for applying. Here are a couple questions to get you going:

- What are you expecting from a guild? What can you give, and what do you want to get?
- Due to the brevity of your experience in the application, could you elaborate a bit? Im interested to hear what you have done in game.
- What hours are you available to play? We raid at 6 server, being you're in California does this work for you?

If you are comfortable with what you have read about us, and you are good with the raid times, I would like to schedule an interview sometime you are available. Hit me up in-game if this is something you want to pursue and we can move forward.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 am

"Dislikes: I dont like quiters. or know-it-alls"

Well the rules out half of the guys here, okay, just me and Wineguy then, and maybe Packet and Nowhere, but dang it, no more, we can't know everything, so we use computers.

Welcome!

Good luck on your application.

Hewa! (Peace!)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

seifer147
Rank 1

#4 Post by seifer147 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 am

answers to follow-ups

What are you expecting from a guild?
raid invites, guidance towards become a better raider(always something new to learn), and a solid guild to call home =D
and guild to level with during wotlk exp and hopefully start raiding as soon as possible

Im interested to hear what you have done in game.
well i have two accounts one is my brothers the other is mine i pay for both though he still in school, we have combined 5 70s, a 61, 57, 52, 51, 47, and a 19 twink hunter. we started playing march 06, 2006 so we have quite a bit of experience, other than that ive been trying to raid but mostly pvp. come wotlk i want to concentrate on 1 character and concentrate on raiding.

like i said before i started playing march 06 i level my warrior first wich at the time was named cloudo i hit 60 in 15-30 days game time i dont remember its been a while it the time i was really into pvp i didnt know much about raiding i just knew kill things and get rewards i made it to lieutanant comander but patch 1.13 came out and ended my climb up the rank i was very close to comander oh well. i officially began raiding with amon ra (no longer around) we would do ZG and MC but just after i joined it split I then tryied out for The Machine(no longer around) it wasnt really going anywear their were too many warrior tanks in that guild and there looting system would have giving me nothing til after expansion. i then went to join legion of the holy light(no longer around) wich also did ZG and MC. I also pugged in a couple AQ20s. at level 65 i left legion to join Natural(still around) a very demanding guild and very skilled pvp players many of wich dawned the grand marshal tittles. my dream had come true i leveld to 70 with them did dungeons and pvped but christmas came around and beign a retail store managers that demanded a lot of my time i was booted for no apperance. i was very upset i put in a lot of effort into the guild to be just taken for granted. i then went on to late night pug some instances with people from paper street soap co. and paragon seemed like they liked my tanking skills alot and i felt recruiting was a short distance away. but my gf required more of my time i then had to set my priority straight. i gave up WoW....for about 2 months i deleted my character sold all there gear and uninstalled. when i realized what a huge mistake i made i reinstalled immedietly i didnt know i could get my characters back so i started a horde charcater to see what was going on over there and i named him cloudo. when i found out i could get my characters back i quickly did. i managed to get a gm to get the back they were all naked of course. when i go them back at the end of sep 07 i made a huge push to get them to the best they could be i concentrated on my warrior first and joined a guild named two shadows i was leading kara group 3 regularly i had an arena partner and we 2v2 our way to 1600 couldnt go that far with a guy that had deleted all his stuff and just had levle 60 epics. but anyways i managed to get Mortalstryke to the way he is today within a couple short months. he is my main and will always be. from there the guild had a rough shake half the guild joined prophecy and maid it what it is today the rest scattered around i went on to join pick up group and was raiding with them with both my priest and my warrior. then jaladin the guild leader got sick. raids started getting postponed and players got impatient people left joing the ranks of accendo nox and some other guilds and i once again was left guildless. Ive been tired of going guild to guild try to see if it survives or not. so i spent a lot of time just leveling alts preparing for wotlk. and now Im just trying to find somewhere where i can be there from the get go and gear up and get ready to down arthas. like i said before my main is Mortalstryke a warrior i somehow am always top dps in raids and i feel with wotlk warrior fury dps is going to be a great asset to raids. and my priest well you can always use more healers/ or mana batteries. either way i bring 2 essential classes to a raid and my years of experience.

- What hours are you available to play? We raid at 6 server, being you're in California does this work for you?
Like i said I work 50+ hours a week but i do have monday afternoons off and wednesdays off i can make the 6 server raid times those two days garanteed as long as i know i have a spot. my brother goes to school so he can cover for me or go himself every single day. we play each otheres characters a lot so performance does not vary much. i do like playing late at night though most of the time and i do realize manay guilds have different teams that go at different times for the most part id prefer to raid late at night(after the gf is asleep of course lol). Im a solid player and feel i can contribute my dependability my reasoning and awareness to group and if i know what needs to be done i will set forth and get it done. I have my priest with maxed tailoring and 367 enchanting my warrior is 375 mining and 375 BS and i have an up and coming engeneer (warlock)

As far as an interview goes i will be on wed night for a bit 11pm server since i work tomorrow =( and thurs night same time fri i will be on same time i prob wont be on in mid server time til mon. but like i said i play late at night my brother might be on my characters or his if you wnat to talk to him hes on 5pm server till about 12 am server.

CN list
rhapthorne-70
mortalstryke-70
cloudo-70(horde)
googus-70
raikoh-70
trinitee-61
eliara-57
jeiger-52
caradepulpo-51
erikka-47
lechuga-19