Inkubus'...Inkubi?...application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Inkubus
Rank 1

Inkubus'...Inkubi?...application

#1 Post by Inkubus » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:03 am

Greetings!

Name: David Wicks

How I Found Out About Lang: I found out about this clan when I played the ET:QW NeedleFeast server. Met my friends radio and Skyline-Z, then SGT_OKINAWA soon after, and they are some top notch guys, let me tell ya. Radio recommended me for this application.

Which Games I Play: ET:QW, of course. Warhawk (PS3), F.E.A.R. (PC), definitely the new Wolfenstein when it comes out. Resident Evil 9, when that comes out, too. I'm sure there will be many more games, too.

Likes: I love Parkour, the art of movement. I also very much enjoy writing (specifically short stories and poems), drawing, caster boarding, playing the piano, singing, drums, guitar, banjo, bajuitar (banjo + guitar) in G, writing music, all my real-life (and in-game) buddies, girls (lol), and, of course, skyline. Not skyline as in Skyline the guy, I mean skyline the car. No, I'm joking; I really like Skyline the guy :D 8)

Dislikes: Society, the world as it is today. I know that's a pretty huge dislike, but whatever, I wish I was a caveman, lol. But I'm not, so here I am applying for an ET:QW clan, so that's sweet, too. I don't like jerks, people like that. I don't like noobs, as for in-game, or Conscripts, or white-names (those are types of n00bs). I dislike people who consider themselves higher than others. Sorry, but we're all human.

Biography: Well, I'm 17, grew up in the 'burbs and lived here all my life. I'm in two bands: high school band, and my own band, Undying Passion (no, we don't play emo music. It's happier than it sounds) with two of my other friends. I love Parkour with an undying passion (lol), for it is my life. To be relevant towards ET:QW and not my real life: I started playing video games at age 3. It started with DOOM on my MSDOS computer. I also played Wolfenstein 3-D, Tyrian 2000, Duke Nukem 3-D, Betrayal at Krondor, Raptor, and so so SO many more DOS games (loved them when I was little). I pretty much never went on the internet until 6th grade when I got RTCW for my birthday. It came with a download of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I tried it. It was my favorite game ever. Then ET:QW came out...pretty much took the cake.

Why I Should Be a Member: I'm a good player. I try to get on the good side of people. I have excellent admin experience from being in many clans in the past. I think I have a pretty good relationship with some of the members already. I never, ever abuse admin powers when they are given to me. I would never talk down to someone higher in rank, and I am not afraid to get someone lower in line. I'm pretty much laid back, and I like to make many friends. I hope to see you guys in-game, no matter what you decide about m application.

Thanks for the time in reading this,
-David "Inkubus" Wicks
Only the Hard Come Into the Garden!

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Inkubus'...Inkubi?...application

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:27 am

David,

Very nice application, you covered a lot of things. Now comes the hard part. Posting and making friends, please read the sticky thread on Vent voice server and how to join the ET:QW channel so you can talk with us via vent and not just in game. Lastly, some of the maybe all of the application process requires posting here on these forums a lot. We want to hear from you, talk with people (via posting messages, starting topics, etc.) and we'll see how it goes.

Lastly, with an application in, you can put the .Log!c tag BEHIND your player name to show that you are in the process of applying for clan memebership. Wish you luck and please ask away if you have any questions, and oh welcome!

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Inkubus
Rank 1

#3 Post by Inkubus » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Oh man, you're telling me that a huge part of this is posting on a forum? You could not have made it any more enjoyable for me, LOL. I always post on forums! Sure, I'll bookmark this forum for easier access. I have my school's discussion board bookmarked too, and that's saying a lot. I also have Ventrilo from the clan I was just in that died so I'll be able to get on your channel.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Inkubus wrote:Oh man, you're telling me that a huge part of this is posting on a forum? You could not have made it any more enjoyable for me, LOL. I always post on forums! Sure, I'll bookmark this forum for easier access. I have my school's discussion board bookmarked too, and that's saying a lot. I also have Ventrilo from the clan I was just in that died so I'll be able to get on your channel.
Cool, right track.

Btw - beni likes it when you say his name, and send him PM's.

Java is our leader, and has to provide free puddin pops if requested.

Lastly, if you don't know already I am trying to get a job in Japan. :D

Hewa! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Inkubus
Rank 1

#5 Post by Inkubus » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:14 pm

SGT_OKINAWA wrote:
Inkubus wrote:Oh man, you're telling me that a huge part of this is posting on a forum? You could not have made it any more enjoyable for me, LOL. I always post on forums! Sure, I'll bookmark this forum for easier access. I have my school's discussion board bookmarked too, and that's saying a lot. I also have Ventrilo from the clan I was just in that died so I'll be able to get on your channel.
Cool, right track.

Hewa! 8)
He likes it if I say "beni?"

Yeah, I know about that Japan thing. We were talking about it in-game that one day. What job is it?

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11

#6 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Inkubus wrote:
SGT_OKINAWA wrote:
Cool, right track.

Hewa! 8)
beni likes it if you send him PM's (Personal Messages) and such.

The job is with the DOD, / Army in Japan working as a civilian.

Hewa! 8)

He likes it if I say "beni?"

Yeah, I know about that Japan thing. We were talking about it in-game that one day. What job is it?

Inkubus
Rank 1

#7 Post by Inkubus » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:32 pm

To be honest with you, I am trying to decide between a pub clan, like this one, or a comp clan. I'm in clan purgatory right now, so I'm trying testing out both to see which side I belong to.

In real life I am doing a similar thing. I am applying for different types of jobs. This is a lot different, though, because getting a job is much harder than getting a clan, so I might not be able to find out which I like best.
But I'm 17. I'm not allowed to like my job :P

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#8 Post by Kalign » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Inkubus wrote:But I'm 17. I'm not allowed to like my job :P
Not true. It's just rare.
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

KOA
Rank 2

#9 Post by KOA » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:28 pm

i was in a comp clan. it was alright at first, but then to many rules, to many practices. takes alot of your time to be in a comp clan. but if we get enough members, ill be the first to schedule a scrim. although im not a logic member, but all in dewtime

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#10 Post by Kalign » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:29 am

I find most competitive clans too competitive to have any fun.
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11

#11 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 am

(Disclaimer: The following post may contain misspelled words,
grammar errors and typos. I regretfully inform you that I'm horrible at grammar,
spelling and forming complete sentences. Please try your best to understand the
meaning rather than the letter of the post)

Kalign wrote:I find most competitive clans too competitive to have any fun.
I see what you did there. :D

\
------------
/

Yeah, I too don’t like a clan that has a bunch of rules, "Be on
line at 7PM” “You missed practice, wtf?”

Where’re lucky to get organized into watching beni suck
the cream filling out of a Twinkie. (Not in the gross perverse
way you are thinking, or are we?) :shock: :lol:

Hewa! 8)

KOA
Rank 2

#12 Post by KOA » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:15 pm

im going to school for computers, not english grammar

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11

#13 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm

KOA wrote:I'm going to school for computers, not English grammar
No no no that disclaimer is for me and my bad spelling and grammatical errors, so yeah type away, I care less, but seems some hard core gamers who play games all the time and post on the FD section have whittled me down to just basic grammatical and spelling errors, so now I have to post that o so often so they can't just fire away at my grammar and totally skip the purpose or topic of the post, but YAWN that is FD section stuff. So KOA, I see ya been on the server, cool, kepp up the good work, I might need more then one or two admins.

Peace! 8) (hewa!) 8)

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#14 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 pm

lack of proficiency in grammar usually causes lack of belief in a post. Therefore, F7
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Zephyr
Rank 8

#15 Post by Zephyr » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:49 pm

I vote NO to this applicant.