Dareza, rogue, 70.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
daReza
Rank 1

Dareza, rogue, 70.

#1 Post by daReza » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Name: Amir (DaReza)

How I Found Out About Lang: I first found out about Logic through personal scanning of the forums, I often check around and see whats up with some of the guilds from the server. I've also heard good things about Logic. Recently some friends joined the guild, as well.

Which Games I Play: I play WoW and Counter-Strike:Source. I noticed that LG has a CS:S division. I used to play in CAL-Intermidiate, and also Main (for a short time. Got owned). Intermidiate was pretty competitive and alot of fun. I plan on playing Diablo III and possibly Starcraft 2, as soon as they are released.

Likes: I love playing drums, and I'm interested in music. Due to recent changes in life I now also have some time and the opportunity to do some studies and schooling to learn more about engineering. I am interested in space, energy, and possibly will specialize in Chemical, or Environmental Engineering.

Dislikes: I am pretty easy going and flexible. My dislikes are bad attitudes. Attitudes that consist of lying, stretching the truth, or people I cannot trust. I say that because as long as I am doing something with people I can appreciate, whatever that something is, I am sure I will be able to accept whatever comes my way.

Biography: I recently moved from my mother's house in Massachusetts to Orange County, California to have my own appartment and start a career. Opportunities out here seem endless, and my father is in the area, and able to help me get things on their way. Hopefully, after I take a few classes at the college by my appartment, I will be able to transfer to UCI (Univirsity of California, Irvine). There I hope to study about engineering, and learn more before choosing what I will specialize in. In my meantime I play video games and talk to my friends on the phone. I've been out here just over a month, and am still meeting new people. I don't have as much time as I used to have back in Massachusetts to get on the game, but I still enjoy to hop on on the evenings to enjoy a session at Orgrimmar, PvPing with some buddies. Before the expansion I played often, I hit Grand Marshal and obtained my pride and joy of the game, Thunderfury. I took the game seriously and played probebly more then I should have before taking a break once the expansion was released (I wasn't happy about losing all my hard earned gear). After a few months of living real life, I decided it was time to come back. Now I enjoy the game more casually, and play with my friends. I used to be on the PvP server, Black Dragonflight. I transfered here for some real life friends in <Coupe de Grace>.

Why I Should Be a Member: I have alot of experience in the game. Leading raids, guilds, and Marshal PvP Premades (back at 60). Back on Black Dragonflight I was in <Fallen Saints>, at the brink of raiding progression we shared a server with the well known top guild in the USA (at the time) <Forgotten Heroes>, and we, ourselves, placed 5th in progression. We downed C'thun from AQ40 before Forgotten heroes, and I love the feeling of accomplishment from people I enjoy playing with. I'm not expecting world record breaking content exploration from Logic, but I do expect a well rounded group of people who enjoy more then just raiding. People I can kick back with, PvP, raid, or even just sit around a romantic picnic table with and be stupid. Hopefully I can bring something to the guild, myself, as well.

Thanks,
DaReza.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Dareza

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Dareza, rogue, 70.

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Welcome.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Dareza, rogue, 70.

#3 Post by Java » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Hit me up in game.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.