Prot Warrior - Bladel

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Bladel
Rank 1

Prot Warrior - Bladel

#1 Post by Bladel » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Name: Steve G.

How I Found Out About Lang: I was looking through the WoW Rexxar forums, and stumbled upon Med's post.
I also spoke to Med before posting this application.

Which Games I Play: Final Fantasy III (DS), World of Warcraft, Dark Cloud 2 (PS2), etc.

Likes: I'm a gamer. I also VERY MUCH enjoy graphic design and website building. I aspire to be a teacher, and I'm currently in University to do so.

Dislikes: Arrogance and people that short form everything while typing. If you can't spare the energy to strike 1-3 more keys per word, then perhaps you need some professional help.

Biography: Was born and raised in a small town in Ontario, and was brought up on football from the get go. I've been weight lifting since I was 14 and enjoy sports as much as I do gaming and the art that is graphic and website design. I'm open to nearly any conversation, and I'm willing to speak up when I feel there is some in-justice. I prefer to gel with those I'm guilded with while on WoW as it makes for a better gaming experience and at the end of the day a smoother raid experience. I'd much rather be somewhere I can relax, then constantly be angry or disgusted by the... ignorance of those who chose to act stupid. Love to high five, I have a macro. :)

Why I Should Be a Member: After speaking to Med, this guild certainly seems to be the friendly atmosphere that I'm seeking, as well as the raiding group that I wish to be apart of. I have extensive experience leading Kara raids, and at the same time I'd like to learn other raids and kick back and have some fun while we're at it. I should be a member because I'm happy, outgoing and dammit, I'm devilishly handsome and we all know every guild needs one of those!

Dave
Rank 7

Re: Prot Warrior - Bladel

#2 Post by Dave » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:39 am

Bladel wrote:Dislikes: Arrogance and people that short form everything while typing. If you can't spare the energy to strike 1-3 more keys per word, then perhaps you need some professional help.
I like you.

Welcome to the boards.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:43 am

Hello and welcome Steve. Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application. I look forward to chatting with you on Vent tonight.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:26 am

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Peace! 8)

P.S. I am the " Arrogance and people" :D
:wink:
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#5 Post by JohnNeova » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Java wrote:Hello and welcome Steve. Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application. I look forward to chatting with you on Vent tonight.

prepare for the cyber sex
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#6 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:47 pm

JohnNeova wrote:prepare for the cyber sex
:lol: LOL !! ha ha ha, just struck me really funny just now. :lol:

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.