Frost Mage Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Almeida
Rank 1

Frost Mage Application

#1 Post by Almeida » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Name: Austin

How I Found Out About Lang: My RL friend, Ricanstruct, referred me to Logic. I was interested in a organized guild so this guild looked excellent.

Which Games I Play: Half-Life, Super Smash Brothers, WoW

Dislikes:
Liars

Biography: I work hard in school, and I'm not the biggest talker. So if I dont talk much it's not that I'm not interested.

Why I Should Be a Member: Because I am a hard worker :D . I will try my best to get on at the correct times to raid and to be cooperative.
Last edited by Almeida on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dave
Rank 7

Re: Frost Mage Application

#2 Post by Dave » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:02 am

Who was it that referred you?

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:14 am

Well since most people don't seem to get it, I will just lay it out.

If you're not looking for a social guild, then don't consider us. There are plenty of other guilds out ther (like every other one) that will take you as a Mage and care less about who you are.

But not us.

We want to get to know you, the person. Have conversations with you, the person. The mage comes second. I thought I had done a decent job of explaining this on the website, and I will assume that either I haven't done a good job, or people just read over it (the many times its mentioned) because some people just don't seem to "get it".

We are looking for people that get it.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Almeida
Rank 1

#4 Post by Almeida » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:43 am

Java wrote:Well since most people don't seem to get it, I will just lay it out.

If you're not looking for a social guild, then don't consider us. There are plenty of other guilds out ther (like every other one) that will take you as a Mage and care less about who you are.

But not us.

We want to get to know you, the person. Have conversations with you, the person. The mage comes second. I thought I had done a decent job of explaining this on the website, and I will assume that either I haven't done a good job, or people just read over it (the many times its mentioned) because some people just don't seem to "get it".

No, I meant that I am not SUPER outgoing. But, sure, I talk alot and am interested in getting to know people. This is one of the reasons this guild is so appealing to me.

ConvicT
Rank 5
Steam ID: snifi

#5 Post by ConvicT » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 pm

meh
Last edited by ConvicT on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ConvicT
Rank 5
Steam ID: snifi

#6 Post by ConvicT » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Almeida wrote:
Java wrote:Well since most people don't seem to get it, I will just lay it out.

But not us.

No, I meant that I am not SUPER outgoing. But, sure, I talk alot and am interested in getting to know people. This is one of the reasons this guild is so appealing to me.
He's just a lil shy.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#7 Post by Zephyr » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:36 pm

:D

Hello, Frost Mage Number 134.
Welcome to the Lang Database.
Please change your name to 'fm134'.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#8 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Whoa 2 posts, this guys is on a roll.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

KOA
Rank 2

#9 Post by KOA » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:01 pm

hey zephyr, where you ever in the dhd clan?

dig1tal
Rank 7

#10 Post by dig1tal » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Kind of off subject...but a few months ago I thought about getting a WoW account. I had it all planned out. I was going to name my character cockMageJr. From there, I was going to try and break every rule within the WoW universe to get myself banned for life. That way, I would never be tempted by the Horde and the beasts that drive them with their vicious mouse clicks. Days later, my dear friend donkzilla aka lil freddy fell victim to WoW.

When I'm alone in my apt, I hear it whisper for me. I try to pass the time with xhamster and milfhunter, but I know it sits patiently, waiting for me.

Good luck with your app!
Immense as whales, the motion of whose vast bodies can in a peaceful calm trouble the ocean til it boil.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#11 Post by Java » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:05 am

App declined.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.