Clan Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
hazik
Rank 1

Clan Application

#1 Post by hazik » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 am

Name: James

How I Found Out About Lang: I have found out about Lang from Sgt_Okinawa and a few of my friends who also really like to play on it. Ive have played on this sever a few times and really injoyed it becouse of the team play.

Which Games I Play Likes to play: Medal of honor airborne,Cell of duty 4 modern warfar,Crysis,command & conqer,half life 2, half life death match,WoW,God of war,Soul reaver,fanil fanist

Dislikes: I hate spaw campers and spaw killers becouse thay are showing no skill what so ever. I also hate uneven teams. if one team has more than the other team the games always end way 2 quickly what is no fun.

Biography: I like 2 sniper people. But i dont mind being someone eles to get the job done. I hate brack beans thay are really horrble things to eat. i like new metal music. Going out to pubs with friend and having out doors partys. i also love the lost boys and the goonie films thay are just classic oooooo and fragle rock. thay should bring that back 2 tv!

Why I Should Be a Member: I like to do team work playing when a team acterly acts like a team. instead of each person going off and doing there own thing. I also want to make more new friends on Quake wars.

Sorry from before when i wront on the messege board. If i upset someone i do apolergies :(
also sorry about my spelling.

hazik

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Clan Application

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Hello !

Welcome to log!c, make sure you read all of this:

http://www.logicgamers.com/faq.php

and post as much as you can, tell us more about you, post some links, puctures, etc.
Also stuff that we may want to see or read about, you know fun stuff about life, games, friends, music, etc.

have fun, talk with people and open up, so we can see how serious you are about joining .Lang

Okay, have fun see you in game!

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.