Nightfade's Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
megaboyzerox
Rank 1

Nightfade's Application

#1 Post by megaboyzerox » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Name: First Name and/or First Name and Last Name -Leonard Lindsey
Location: City/State ( and Country if outside the U.S. ) -Atlanta/Georgia

How I Found Out About Lang: Give us a little information on how you heard about us. If you found out about us from another site, please list the site. If you had a friend, or another member recommend you to us, make sure to mention them.
-I discovered this guild was recruiting on the World of Warcraft Forums.

Which Games I Play: Tell us what games you are currently playing, and what games you expect to be playing within one year's time.
-I currently play World of Warcraft and I am looking forward into playing the next expansion: Wrath of Lich King.

-Fun/Comedy. Badges of Justice are pretty sexy i guess.. I have a burning passion for raiding/arena. Pizza rolls. =p

Dislikes: We'd also like to know what you don't like.
-Non active raiding. Not be able to raid. Non friendly/lazy guild mates.

Biography: This is a good chance for you to take sometime and help us get to know you, and see where you're coming from. Make sure to put a little work into this.
-World of Warcraft was first introduced to me about 4 years ago. I had a slow and shaky start to the mechanics of the game. Slowly learning the main goal was to raid and kill bosses with your uber guild. Prebc i raided very little but my thirst for raiding was quenched a bit post bc. Ive done Karazhan, Za, and Gruul's with casual raiding guilds. Im looking for a raiding guild that will raid on a constant basis to share a fun time and learn on the way.

Why I Should Be a Member: This isn't a trick question, and we're not looking for anything specific from this. We genuinely want to see why you feel you should be a member.
-I want to be a member to feel apart of a team. I am tierd of going through guilds that dont satisfy that family atmoshpere. I really want to feel that I am actually accomplishing more than waste hours away from my girlfriend while playing this game. [insider] But seriously, I love to raid and upgrade gear, and for some weird reason I like to see gnome clothies go from greens to epics.
Lil_Gnome

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Nightfade's Application

#2 Post by Java » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm

Totino's Pizza Rolls?
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Wind.Lang
Rank 7

Re: Nightfade's Application

#3 Post by Wind.Lang » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Hooray another Georgian! But I don't eat pizza rolls, not that I don't like them, I just don't buy them.
Kaikyrius (Night Elf Death Knight) : Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance