Patzy (App) Warning.. I type... alot.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Patzycakes
Rank 5

Patzy (App) Warning.. I type... alot.

#1 Post by Patzycakes » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Logic Application

Name: Patricia E.

How I Found Out About Lang: I came across your recruitment thread on the Rexxar forums.

Which Games I Play: I play Wow (of course).. I recently quit playing EverQuest2. I play a lot of off-line games like guitar hero, civilization... etc.

Likes: Personally, I enjoy reading and art (I draw, paint, sculpt). I enjoy being around people who have good personalities and a good sense of humor.

In game.. I like progressing, nothing beats the first time you take down a boss. I also really enjoy PvP content and spent a lot of time in the battlegrounds.

Dislikes: Personally, I don't like people who are immature or act in a way that appears childish. I also hate mushrooms, Florida weather, and spiders.

In game.. I dislike sore losers and poor sports. It's a game and we're suppose to be having fun! I dislike people who exploit, hack, bot, or do any of those other underhanded things.

Biography:

Out of game, Well I am 29, and a single mom of 1. I have a boyfriend who I have been with for a few years now. I live in Florida at the moment, but am looking to relocate to NJ. I enjoy the things listed above :)

In game bio:

Level: 70
Class: Paladin
Spec: Ret of course, because that's the bestest for raiding.. not. I'm holy
Gear: Level 60 epics and the blues and greens that I currently wear lol.

I started playing WoW upon release, I was on the Earthen Ring server. I was with a small guild of RL friends and coworkers. After several months they all stopped playing, so I found it was time to move on. The guild I joined was "Call of the Wild", they were a newly formed raiding guild, I work with them through Molten Core and then through Blackwing Lair. It was a fantastic guild.. But then disaster struck, the guild leaders pulled away, leaving a broken guild in its place. Once again I found it was time for me to move past and continue with my own personal progression.

I applied for an was accepted to the guild "Keepers of the Keg". At the time, they were the top raiding guild on the Earthen Ring server. I was very proud to be a member. We cleared MC, BWL, AQ40 on a weekly basis. But as a guild we were not happy. We were pretty much hated by the general population of the server (well, at least the guild leaders were). So we decided, as a guild, to transfer servers. This is how I ended up on Rexxar. Once we got settled, we changed names from "Keepers of the Keg" to "I Jump Around Ironforge" then finally settling on "Identity Crisis". We of course picked up right where we left off on E.R. and began clearing MC, BWL, not so much AQ any more and then Naxx. We started Naxx the same week it was released. We cleared at least 7 bosses (before I quit playing)

At this time, I found that my personal life was being greatly affected by my raiding. I was putting in 4-5 hours a night 5 days a week. It was excessive. I was burned out and my personal life was in shreds.. So I quit playing.

During my 11 month absence from the same. Some sneaky lowlife decided that my account would be best served by them hacking it, selling all my gear to the vendor (full sets of T1 and T2 along with bags of other "goodies", and then botting me.. One day I received an Email from Bliz, stating my account was suspended for exploiting the economy. I was baffled, and called them, only to find out that someone else has been using my account in my stead.

Bliz was great. They were able to restore all of my gear and all of my gold.. and I got to keep the 3 levels that the farmer "earned" for me. I have been back playing for 3 weeks. I leveled from 63-70 in a few days and have been looking for stuff to do ever since. I have mainly been PvP'ing to get some updated 70 gear, as my level 60 raiding gear just isn't enough anymore.

Why I Should Be a Member: I am mainly looking for a guild of mature players who want to group either for quests for for raids. I do not have the time to raid like I used to, I have kid and other responsibilities that need to get done. However I am very interested in grouping for quests, or 10/25 man content (that doesn't take 2-3 days and 5 hours a night to complete). Mainly, I want to be around people who enjoy playing and have good personalities. <Logic> sounds like the right type of guild for me. After being "AFK" for 11 months I find myself at a loss for what to do with no guild to hang around with (Identity Crisis was gone by the time I returned to game).

I do have vent, but due to boyfriend aggro, I rarely use it.

I'll post this now, but due to some billing issues (caused by the hacking of my account) I probably will not be back in game until late Monday, more likely Tuesday night.

Sorry for the long a$$ post.. I'm bored and at work.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Patzy (App) Warning.. I type... alot.

#2 Post by Java » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Hello Patricia. Thank you for taking the time to fill out an app.

Make yourself home here on the boards. And if you have the time, hit me up in-game so we can talk further. My character name is in my signature.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#3 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:18 pm

I vote no due to the following factors:

1- made me read a lot
2- post was informative
3- post was coherent
4- there was no mention of boobs, fast cars, politics, or homoeroticism
5- there were no insults
6- has expectations of maturity, sportsmanship, and empathy

come to think of it.... we can use someone like you!
btw
Your skill in typing has increased to 312
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Fear
Rank 6
Steam ID: fear.lang

#4 Post by Fear » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:12 am

Oh joy, another Orlando person!

I go to UCF, and Ice Man, WhiteMatrix in game does too.

Welcome!
I still don't have a good quote, but at least I have something...

Xbox 360 gamertag: FearLang

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#5 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 am

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang wrote:I vote no due to the following factors:
1- made me read a lot
2- post was informative
3- post was coherent
5- there were no insults
Your skill in typing has increased to 312
1 - I Am. (Short read)
2 - You know I can make things informative and smart, as well as good to know, now what are you talking about in referance to about that thing that we are talking about? Huh?
3 - co her ent? What is this co her ent stuff? is this some new kind of slang talk you kids are using now a days for nasty stuff?
4 - Image
5 - you suck!
6 - has expectations of maturity, sportsmanship, and empathy (Don't get your hopes up!)

Your skill in typing has increased to 312 - Thanks, I try !

Now you happy LiQuiDKaiN.Lang ?
ha ha , just kidd'n

Patricia E, Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay !!

to bad about the stealing of your account and the problems with your ISP, I hope all woks out well.

Peace! :lol: 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#6 Post by Kalign » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Welcome to the boards. I don't personally play WoW, but I would like to see some of your art if you want to post it in this thread.
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#7 Post by Hans Georg » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Hello Patricia and welcome!

Many of us (such as me) do not play WoW, so please let us get to know you through the forums. See you around!

~Lionel
"This simply doesn't happy"

Patzycakes
Rank 5

#8 Post by Patzycakes » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:56 am

Figured I'd do a quick follow up..

Go figure, yesterday was a no-mail holiday and Blizz didn't get the money order needed to unlock my account. Hopefully today. *fingers crosses*
1- made me read a lot
2- post was informative
3- post was coherent
5- there were no insults
I lol'd

Oh, i'm a total forum whore because my job is *very* boring and I spend many hours (9 to be exact) sitting at my desk doing nothing.... So i'm sure i'll get to know you all.

boobs!
boobs!
boobs! in a Ferrari!

I cin g0 bax and cerrect my p0st so that all the lame a$$es can uderstend wat I'm tahlking aboot.

Kalign
Rank 8
Steam ID: Kalign

#9 Post by Kalign » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Patzycakes wrote:boobs!
boobs!
boobs! in a Ferrari!
I vote yes, she knows what we like :)
"Be excellent to eachother" - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bigg Cheese: Shut up!!!!!!! It's Californitucky now.

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

#10 Post by Kentho Birne » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:44 am

Patzycakes wrote:boobs! in a Ferrari!
This brings up some rather spectacular results in a Google image search 8) Welcome!
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#11 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:32 pm

Boobs in a Ferrari!

DOH!

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Patzycakes
Rank 5

#12 Post by Patzycakes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:14 am

YAY.

I just got the Email from Blizzard stating my account has been reactivated.

I'll be in game tonight.. I have some major pvp to catch up on....

lol @ "boob" in a ferrari pic

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#13 Post by Java » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:25 am

See ya tonight!
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

W1ngnu7
Rank 4
Steam ID: W1ngnu7.Log!c

#14 Post by W1ngnu7 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks for healing last night. Gotta see if we can get you some gear upgrades now.
Jaspar

Patzycakes
Rank 5

#15 Post by Patzycakes » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:36 am

Well when I get home tonight I will have a pair of shiney new epic pvp pants. Then with AB weekend I should be able to also pick up another item or two.

No need to thank me for healing. Its what I <3 to do. lol.