I met a possum

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
PossumS
Rank 1

I met a possum

#1 Post by PossumS » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:54 pm

Name: PossumS

How I found out about Lang: See .Lang people on pubs. Play on needlefeast regularly

Likes: Wolfenstein, ET, having a job, possums, opossums, playing possum, Tom Petty

Dislikes: little kids who play ET, not having a job, people who take games too seriously, Kim Catrall, Starr Jones

Biography: Unemployed researcher, wastes time by playing wolf and other games

Why I should be a member: I like to play Wolf. I am above average at it. I have fun while playing. I try to let everyone have fun while playing. Have yet to meet anyone in .Lang who was an idiot. I'm a cutie pie.

Interest in: N/A

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#2 Post by PacketLoss » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:27 pm

There was a possum living in the walls of my school... it died and stunk something terrible for a good 2 weeks. :P

silentpartner
Rank 5

#3 Post by silentpartner » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:31 pm

Possums, you definitely are a strange bird, though I know I've seen you near the top of the list every time I've seen you on NF.

What exactly were you researching?

PossumS
Rank 1

#4 Post by PossumS » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:42 pm

[quote="silentpartner.Lang"]Possums, you definitely are a strange bird, though I know I've seen you near the top of the list every time I've seen you on NF.

What exactly were you researching?[/quote]

I just ended a couple years of trying to design a pattern classifier for marine animal sounds. As wonderful as it is to be done, now that it is, I have no money and I don't have anything better to do than play video games. And I must eat Kraft Dinner every day for every meal in order to pay for my internet connection.