Ice Man's Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Ice Man
Rank 4
Steam ID: snake3211

Ice Man's Application

#1 Post by Ice Man » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:23 pm

Name: Billy

How I Found Out About Lang: I randomly chose the server NeedleFest in TF2 and met up with Hans and some other guys. They told me to come here and apply if I want to be in the clan.

Which Games I Play: I am playing a lot of games currently. CS: Source, DOD: Source, TF2, UT2K4, Savage, WOW, Hellgate London, BF2, America's Army, HL2/Deathmatch, Runescape, Halo 3, COD1-4, and the list goes on.

Likes: I like a fun enviornment and hanging out with cool people. I like competing in video games, hanging out family and friends, and learning Japanese.

Dislikes: Kids on video games who spam the microphone and are very annoying. Games for a mature audience should be played by a mature audience.

Biography: My name is Billy. I am 19 years old and engaged to the girl of my dreams for the past 3 1/2 years. I go to UCF (University of Central Florida) where I major in Humanities and minor in Japanese Language. I have 2 younger brothers and parents that are awesome. I have been playing games since the Super Nintendo first came out. I help run a PC Gaming Club at UCF called LanKnights. We hold 2 lans each semester of 70+ people. I am 6'3" and about 300 lbs. No that's not fat, I'm a muscular dude which is why I'm known as the LanKnight Bouncer in my gaming club. I've been in many clans, but never one I've found to of liked so far. Hopefully you guys will accept me as a member so I can experience yalls awesomeness.

Why I Should Be a Member: I would like to be a member because I enjoy playing games and discussing things about games and about the world. I visit forums almost daily and post atleast 2 or 3 posts a day. Even more if the topic is good. I am a cool guy to hang around and play with and would love to get to know a lot of the members in this clan and play with them in the various games yall play.
WhiteMatrix: Member of Logic - Realm: Rexxar, Faction: Alliance

Hans Georg
Rank 11

Re: Ice Man's Application

#2 Post by Hans Georg » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:25 pm

Hey Billy, welcome.

Stick around and see yea around!

~Hans
"This simply doesn't happy"

Ice Man
Rank 4

#3 Post by Ice Man » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:42 pm

How long do you think until I find out I'm a member and who should tell me? Like who is the leader that will tell me?

ConvicT
Rank 5
Steam ID: snifi

#4 Post by ConvicT » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:48 pm

Zephyr and Java will let you know and read the FAQ for more information!

P.S. Hellgate London, whats the scoop is it a good buy? I am worried about the memory leak and that is about it.

W1ngnu7
Rank 4
Steam ID: W1ngnu7.Log!c

#5 Post by W1ngnu7 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:54 pm

Welcome Billy. Good playing with you.

I'm also curious about Hellgate London. Give us a review if you have a minute. http://www.logicgamers.com/loungev2/vie ... =1&t=11708
Last edited by W1ngnu7 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaspar

Ice Man
Rank 4

#6 Post by Ice Man » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:06 pm

I'm getting it next weekend. After I get it, I will give yall a review of it. Haven't played it yet. Looking forward to getting it though.

Fear
Rank 6
Steam ID: fear.lang

#7 Post by Fear » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:39 pm

Where do you live? I'm actually at UCF too. We're the only Floridians. I never knew there was a lan club here, I just made it up to the gigabits lan place last night, because I can't play anything on the laptop I have. It be cool to play with you, either online, or even in RL. I live in Pegasus Landing.

It's really cool to have a Lang applicant around here though! About your membership question, it tends to take a little while, we wanna make sure you're cool and all. Not just anyone can be a Langsta, you have to have Lang material, you know? I'll try and put in a good word for you though, if we meet and you are, in fact, a good person.
I still don't have a good quote, but at least I have something...

Xbox 360 gamertag: FearLang

Ice Man
Rank 4

#8 Post by Ice Man » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:21 am

I stay in Village of Alafaya Club. Go to http://www.lanknights.net and that's the name of our club at UCF. I'm a sophomore. I'm also known on there as Ice Man on those forums but also as LanKnight Bouncer. I'm on campus MWF from 1:30-6 and TTr from 12-4:30. If you wanna meet, then we can meet between those times.

(>Yourself<)
Rank 2
Steam ID: Elendil44

#9 Post by (>Yourself<) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:46 am

Welcome Val Kil...I mean Billy :) Get to posting!

Zephyr
Rank 8

#10 Post by Zephyr » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:51 am

Woo! What's up Ice Man - good playing with you earlier.
Too bad I didn't have my headset and wasn't able to yell obscenities every time you shanked me! :shock: :?

Hope to see you around the forums, make yourself at home! 8)

P.S. Wing - I'm sorry but, Avatar=MajorFailure :lol: :lol: 8)

dig1tal
Rank 7

#11 Post by dig1tal » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:12 am

hey dood, welcome to the boards. see you in game.
Immense as whales, the motion of whose vast bodies can in a peaceful calm trouble the ocean til it boil.

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#12 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:39 am

welcome. I kill you later
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Ice Man
Rank 4

#13 Post by Ice Man » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:32 pm

I'll be posting on here about every day. I really have nothing better to do once I get home from work and school then to post on forums that I participate in. I love being a spy and shanking peeps like Zephyr. LOL! When I play TF2, I'm usually in the Needlefeast server. Catch yall in there.

Bigg Cheese
Rank 10
Steam ID: bigg_cheese

#14 Post by Bigg Cheese » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:42 pm

greetings.. Be on tonight if you wish to witness how Bigg my Cheese is. I'm not just a person, I'm an experience.
"If the taste of victory is sweet, then the taste of virtual victory is not Sweet and Low, nor the bullets made of sugar" -- Fox Mulder

YayCLooRS!!!

ConvicT
Rank 5
Steam ID: snifi

#15 Post by ConvicT » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:58 pm

Bigg Cheese wrote:greetings.. Be on tonight if you wish to witness how Bigg my Cheese is. I'm not just a person, I'm an experience.
Its true... make sure you stay away from his nacho flavoring... *turns green*