Application for Membership

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Louie
Rank 1

Application for Membership

#1 Post by Louie » Sat Oct 18, 2003 3:58 am

Name: David (Louie on ET)

How I Found Out About Lang: Needlefeast

Likes: Long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, Wolf ET, RTCW, chatting, photography, dancing, EDM

Dislikes: Spam (both kinds), drama

Biography: I have been playing Wolf ET for a good while and play on the Needlefeast server whenever it isn't full. I am an Administrator of the forums on http://stillvapor.com and a photographer for them. I also sell women's shoes in my spare time...lol Currently single but I am working on that now.

Why I Should Be a Member: I play on the Needlefeast server whenever it isn't full which says a lot for you guys having so much traffic on there. Always enjoy the langs that I play with. I usually play as an eng. and have started to use Cov ops. alot recently.

Interest in: Both
Last edited by Louie on Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. If man can build it, it stands to reason that man can go around it!

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#2 Post by GreyEyes » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:05 pm

cool, glad to see you on the boards :).
Hey you clod! Get on Logic Chatâ„¢ now!

"You can't beat the Axis if you get VD!" - WWII propaganda poster

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

Louie
Rank 1

#3 Post by Louie » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:54 pm

Thanks! Glad to be here!
Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. If man can build it, it stands to reason that man can go around it!

silentpartner
Rank 5

#4 Post by silentpartner » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:56 pm

Hi Louie, nice site you have there! Good to see you on the forums and look forward to seeing you on NF.

Louie
Rank 1

#5 Post by Louie » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:01 pm

Unfortunatley it requires most of my playing time at the moment. But soon I will have everything running over there the way I want it and can devote more time to ET!