Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Cannon Fodder[MN]
Rank 4

Application

#1 Post by Cannon Fodder[MN] » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:55 am

I would like to be a LANG!

Name: Matt
Age: 31 on the outside more like 24 on the inside, feel like my life is still "just out of college" which is good and bad at times. :roll:
Location: MinneaPoLiS, MinneSNOta (yes the ET snow crunch sound is VERY accurate for the subzero MN winters! Reminds me of playing in the snow with friends except the "guns" we used were actually Cosom hockey sticks and the "grenades" were snow balls.

How I Found Out About Lang: Needlefeast on the Master Server for ET

RTCW
Wolfenstein 3D
Beyond Castle Wolfenstein 2D - C64
Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2D - C64
Castle Wolfenstein 2D - Commodore 64 and Apple IIe
computers (fun and profit)
2d & 3d graphics
3d animation (BA degree in film/animation - a bit dated at this point, but I working on that)
Digital Photography - composting and retouching
Ferrets - had one for nine years
Classic cars - currently have one that is being neglected due to financial and time constraints
Art - usually things that have to be assembled wood projects, jewelry, models, sculpture
Spell check - if you didn't notice I make a lot of typos
German - no where near proficient
Foreign food and film

Dislikes: whiners, that silly ET mod with the 20 cluster panzerfaust! Not knowing how to program, not getting that job at Williams Bally Midway, typos, retail employment. :cry:

Biography: Have a girlfriend :) (she plays too, :D if I ever seem a bit "different" [in her words "sucky"] on ET, that
Last edited by Cannon Fodder[MN] on Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terri
Rank 6
Steam ID: Terri_logic

#2 Post by Terri » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:03 pm

MPLS where's that?
Hey cannon fodder!
Surely there's more to you that
we don't know...
besides the fact that you're a well-rounded
pretty darn good playa from what I have seen,and
the fact that you want to be part of Lang.
G-luck. I hope you make it.

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6
Steam ID: Eruditorum

#3 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:41 pm

Hey, didn't see your app before. Great to see you on the forums as I've seen you a lot on the server.

Just one question: Do you know who kannon fodder is? I've seen both of you on at the same time...
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."
-The Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#4 Post by Hans Georg » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:20 pm

hey cannon, i ahve seen you around......Glad u chose Lang as a possible home!!!
hope to frag with ya soon! :D
"This simply doesn't happy"

dig1tal
Rank 7

Re: Application

#5 Post by dig1tal » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:14 am

Cannon Fodder.Lang wrote:
Location: MinneaPoLiS, MinneSNOta (yes the ET snow crunch sound is VERY accurate for the subzero MN winters!
man, i hear ya....i did a tour of duty in ND for 2 yrs. (college) Cold winters, big women to keep you warm.