Good morning

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Masta_Shake
Rank 1

Good morning

#1 Post by Masta_Shake » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:48 am

hello lang community.

Been playing on your server for a while now, and my buddy Frylock said come check out the forums associated with it. Very nice color scheme on the VB forums, some others can be a bit tough to read, but the blue is relaxing.

So since your server is pretty diesel, and I like it a lot, I was wondering if you were planning on adding any of the new custom maps to the main rotation :) I know I said this in my one other post, but 90 % of the other custom map servers have terrible pings, or jacka$$ people on them.

Either way, just droppin in to say hello, and that if I sometimes seem spaced out, I don't play the game with any sound, I listen to music instead, as I live with other people and there are frequently people in my house, and none of them particularly want to listen to the rattling sound of airstrikes, artillery, and close combat automatic weapons coming through the subs.

Besides the stereo staging would be all wrong :)

Anyone else play with some tunes pumpin in the background instead of the game effects ? As some of my friends (cough meatwad cough cough) think that this is absolutely insane and that the sound is a MUST.

Its early, I'm bored, I should sleep.

Lata

Edited to add:

I forgot to even mention, does anyone else here mod their cases ? Fryman and I got pics of our tricked out boxen. If we get word its ok there's gonna be a show your box thread hahah
~~The only way to predict the future, is to control the present~~ Cancer Man

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#2 Post by Java » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:59 am

Check out the In Development section for information on Lang-made custom maps, being created exclusively for NeedleFeasts.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.