Requesting to Enlist!

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
D
Rank 1

Requesting to Enlist!

#1 Post by D » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:00 am

Name: Derek Stringer

How I Found Out About Lang: I tried several servers, but made Needlefeast my home. It seems to have the best talent without all the extra mods. I've played with/against alot of Langstas on Needlefeast and really enjoyed it. My name is @ltdman@ and my brother is @lttman@. You may see him on NF sometimes, but I have trouble getting him off Rtcw Beach =) I was impressed with the server, but after checking out the site, I decided to try to join!

Likes: I enjoy good teamwork in Wolf ET and playing with/against great talent. I also like fair and balanced teams where the best teamwork is going to win.

Dislikes: I don't like too much modding of Wolf ET. It becomes too hard for noobs to catch on. They end up just quitting and going somewhere else or to a different game. I know I said I like playing with great talent but a few noobs are ok. Afterall, we were all noobs once. As some of you know, I dislike too many panzers too. But, I'm going through therapy right now, and hopefully, I'll learn to enjoy them!

Biography: Wow, I think I've summed it all up already. I'm a 911 Dispatcher and Maintenence Tech on all one-million of our computer and phone systems. I started out playing Rtcw Demo and bought Rtcw as soon as it hit stores. Now, I've made the switch to Wolf ET and still play some BF1942.

Why I Should Be a Member: I can suffeciently play all classes but I excel at Fdops, Medic, Covops, and Mortars. I mostly play Fdops. I make a good panzer target and enjoy shooting Hameed when he only has 10HP... lol.
More Seriously, I'm good on computers. I can work my way around HTML. And, I'll do my best to bring credit to Myself and the Lang Community. I realize, I'd then not only be representing myself but all of Lang. Alot of people forget that fact. Thanks for your time and I'll see you online!

silentpartner
Rank 5

#2 Post by silentpartner » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:35 pm

Hey LTD, glad to see you on the forums :) Much better than seeing you as a field ops artying the hell out of me.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#3 Post by Zephyr » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:48 pm

Yea man, just be active on the forums and ingame and be chill, and itll work out.

You definatly get my vote though.

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#4 Post by MackDr!zzle » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:57 pm

Mine too...great player
Blanka is the Grand Champ

D
Rank 1

Thanks!

#5 Post by D » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:33 pm

Thanks guys. I work this weekend. :cry: We work 12hr shifts from 7am-7pm EST so I won't be on much until Monday. Then, I'm on vacation until the following Monday, and of course, I'll burn up NF while I'm off work. I'll See You all soon, though!

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#6 Post by Hans Georg » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:23 pm

@LTDman, i was wondering when u were gonna sign up. I guess it was just a matter of time.
There is always a spot in my fireteam open to ya! :wink:
"This simply doesn't happy"

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#7 Post by MackDr!zzle » Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:43 pm

cant count how many times ive died via your arty fire :shock:
Blanka is the Grand Champ