Applying for Mebership

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Strider666
Rank 1

Applying for Mebership

#1 Post by Strider666 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:15 am

Name: Andrew Knox (Most people just call me Knox)

How I Found Out About Lang: Originally was just looking for a server with good ping, got lucky and found your server. THen met Zephyr and he directed me here quite a while back.

Likes: In game, mostly soliders. I just running around blowing up shit. But I've about mastered all jobs execpt feild ops haven't tried them yet. Outside of ET my daily life consists of, playing guitar, drinking booze and coffee, jammin and playing ET.

Dislikes: Axis on Railgun going for CP and depot yard instaed of tug. Outsdie ET, stupid people, just out right dumbass stupid people.

Biography: Well lets see I've been all across Canada. Lived across Canada and now I'm here. I'm a college grad. Then I worked for the federal gov't as a Network Admin for about 5 years. Now I don't work I collect unemployment, I play guitar, drink, plat ET and party. I'm loooking to start a band sometime by the end of the year hopefully. Then down the road depending on the way things go I want to be a sound engineer and run my own recording studio someday.

Why I Should Be a Member: WEll I can't say really why i should be but here goes. I play well. I usually get along with most people there. I do get emotional at times but I write it off as filling in for Rigor Mortis when he's not around. It's about the only place I enjoy playing ET.

Thank all,
Strider666

METAL FOREVER AND STAY HEAVY!

Zephyr
Rank 8

#2 Post by Zephyr » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:47 am

Hey, glad to see you again, thought you disappeared :shock:

If you have the time to be active both in-game and on the forums, you get my vote with no problem.