Membership app

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
silentpartner
Rank 5

Membership app

#1 Post by silentpartner » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:09 am

Hey there, played a little 1v1 and 2v2 with Mack earlier this evening and he suggested I apply for membership. So...

Name: Randy

How I Found Out About Lang: playing on NF, one of the few servers with good players that I ping well on

Likes: Well, my ET likes are cov ops and engineer (though I play pretty much any class as needed). Aside from that, I'm a computer geek, a movie buff, a poker player, and I enjoy the occasional trip to the bar. Potato salad is pretty damn good too.

Dislikes: People who walk 3 across on sidewalks, people who get on an elevator before letting others get off.

Biography: As in some of the other membership apps I read through, I got my 'online' gaming start on BBSes and modem games of Doom. Started really getting into internet play with the Action Quake mod for Quake 2. I've played a ton of that, the original RTCW, and Soldier of Fortune 2, and in the last month picked up ET. I also was into Neverwinter Nights for a while, where I helped create a popular PVP arena module. As far as my non-gaming life goes, I'm a senior computer science major at Princeton, though I don't know if I want to program for a living since I seem to enjoy it much better when I don't have deadlines or anything.

Why I Should Be a Member: I play more ET than I really have time for. Aside from that, I'm a good team player and I'm not the type to pick fights with people, especially online. After all, you know what they say about arguing with someone online...

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#2 Post by MackDr!zzle » Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:37 pm

Hey...silent gg's last night....good to see you posting man :D ..

..lol @ potato salad that was funny...

...keep posting bro :)
Blanka is the Grand Champ

silentpartner
Rank 5

#3 Post by silentpartner » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:23 pm

Hey, enjoyed practicing with you guys today - can definitely tell the difference when half the server is good players rather than the usual 10-20% you get on normal public servers :)

Hameed.Lang
Rank 6

#4 Post by Hameed.Lang » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:43 pm

It was great to see at the practice.
GGs

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#5 Post by PacketLoss » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:46 pm

Yes, nice playing with you today :)

private_ryan
Rank 4

#6 Post by private_ryan » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:58 pm

silentpartner you are an excellent med btw; very unselfish.

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#7 Post by MackDr!zzle » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:44 pm

You got the skeeeelz homey! 8)
Blanka is the Grand Champ