spectr3

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
spectr3
Rank 1

spectr3

#1 Post by spectr3 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:38 pm

Name: spectr3

How I Found Out About Lang: Looking for a fast server, NeedleFeast always comes up.

Likes: Sniper battles. Sniper vs. Panzerfaust battles when he keeps ducking but I end up putting some lead in his balding forehead. Sniping kills when the victim is a bunny hopping medic. Hiding in the axis guard tower in fueldump as an allied field ops and calling in support fire, killing 6 axis. Achieving brigadier general and above on a 6map campaign. Winning as allies with < 1 min left on the clock. Being an engineer and having enough battle sense to see enemy mines and defusing them. :lol:

Dislikes: Mofos who complain after stepping on my mines. Mofos who stand on top of my mortar and complain. Playing with a bunch of 13yo/noobs. :x

Biography: Got into gaming on a Commodore64. First FPS was Wolfenstein. First online FPS was Doom. I always liked the cooperative modes on Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Quake. Was clanned in RA2 and RA3. These days I play ET the most. I consistently get at least Colonel on a 6 player map.

Why I Should Be a Member: I love ET and would like to play with mature and talented players who share my love for the game. NeedleFeast is a great server that's almost always full and I play on it often. :D
Last edited by spectr3 on Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

#2 Post by MackDr!zzle » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:41 pm

Greetings Spectr3! :D
Blanka is the Grand Champ

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6
Steam ID: Eruditorum

#3 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:08 pm

well those mofos who step on mines will complain no more now that our favorite patch has been applied :D
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."
-The Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire