Frequent Visitor Lookin' for an app.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Xavier.Lang
Rank 6

Frequent Visitor Lookin' for an app.

#1 Post by Xavier.Lang » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:42 pm

Name: Kass Rutledge

How I Found Out About Lang: NeedleFeast, the one and only server i play on, even if it means: Challenge: 82 =p

Likes: ET, the .Lang i've met so far... I'm sure some recognize <Ramrod.Swat> .. Teamwork. Swimming; Tennis; girls ^_^

Dislikes: Those little ones who enjoy walking into an airstrike and complaining. ERROR: disconnect from server for unknown reason!

Biography: Not sure what is wanted here.. but ill say that i began my FPS time with Rogue Spear. I've always been a team player, and a leader, however it is hard to accomodate leadership in such a fast paced game. I dont act like the immature 13 year olds who come in to whine but complain about complaints occasionally 8). One more thing.. Name is scottish, full is kasson, always an embarassment with new teachers :wink:

Why I Should Be a Member: Covered some of this in Bio i guess.. Teamwork all the time. Dont go rogue unless im on some unknown server bein an Xp hog =p. on Needlefeast i always try to be the one who works with team members the most.. such as saving the battle by reviving instead of shooting.. you get the drift.. ATM my name is Ramrod.Swat.. but i guess it would change to Wedge if u guys want me

Im sure some of .Lang recognize the name, hopefully got a good rep with em..
see you on Needle..

Hameed.Lang
Rank 6

#2 Post by Hameed.Lang » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:59 pm

We didnt continue this on the server so here it goes..of all the ramrods on the server which one are you? And WTH is ramrod anyway? :shock: :)

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#3 Post by GreyEyes » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:00 pm

yeah, i see you on quite a bit. i always get you confused with that car_ramrod guy too :D .

Xavier.Lang
Rank 6

#4 Post by Xavier.Lang » Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:42 pm

Hameed -- Car_Ramrod is one , he is orange in color.. Im the blue/yellow guy.. In the movie "SuperTroopers" one of the cops names his squad car "Car Ramrod" for some reason i forget.. anyhow, Car_RAmrod, and Ramrod.Swat. are two different people :)