Another Lang potential

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6
Steam ID: Eruditorum

Another Lang potential

#1 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:06 pm

Hey, I'm just another gamer interested in joining lang. Though I haven't been playing quite as long as many other ET players, I usually manage to surpass most of my team in XP. I am most active as a medic, but have been known to take up engineer and field ops should the need arise. Hope to see everyone around. Thanks.
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."
-The Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#2 Post by Java » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:23 pm

You're not "just another player" to us. I will be emailing you shortly to give you the low-down on the Lang.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6

#3 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:44 pm

wow, I missed the whole "fill out the application" part, so here it is:

Name: Alex Borowicz (aka Lawrence Altamira Motley)

How I Found Out About Lang: I connected to NeedleFeast once, and liked it for some reason, then saw the site.

Likes: Anime, martial arts, fencing, cryptography, my mechanical pencil

Dislikes: nebraska, people who sit in their cars in parking lots

Biography: Hmmm, lets see...I'm a member of the chi chi mafia on deviantart.com, a member of a bunch of anime forums, a member of PONG (pongclub.com), I'm a fencer, and collect strange hats just to wear them around. I found the ET download and tried it out, finding it to be better than the RTCW multiplayer. Though I haven't played long, my tactics apparently work and get me some fair XP counts. I enjoy gaming and eating bagels.

Why I Should Be a Member:
"West Berliners who will not in future be able to visit their gardens or other property in East Berlin and the DDR can complain to the guilty party- the city council of West Berlin- and ask them for compensation."

"That`s true enough," said Candide, "but we must go and work in the garden." -Voltaire

GreyEyes
Rank 7
Steam ID: greyeyedsniper

#4 Post by GreyEyes » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:47 pm

woo! 15!!! id like to see more people my age!!!
Hey you clod! Get on Logic Chatâ„¢ now!

"You can't beat the Axis if you get VD!" - WWII propaganda poster

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

Eruditorum.Lang
Rank 6

#5 Post by Eruditorum.Lang » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:49 pm

whoops, looks like i missed the "why i should be a member part at the bottom...

Why I Should Be a Member: I am more than willing to act as part of a team, as opposed to some players who want to win the map on their own. I'm a good medic and engineer, and will post on the forums.