You!...Yes, Me!... Me! Me! Me!...Me too!

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
thephatness
Rank 1

You!...Yes, Me!... Me! Me! Me!...Me too!

#1 Post by thephatness » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:48 pm

Name: ThePhatness

How I Found Out About Lang: Been playing on Needlefeast ever since Packetloss's server disappeared. :(

Dislikes: N00bs! Ppl who go out the back door, ppl who can't wait to go for a swim, ppl who hate trains.

Biography: Been playing games way too long. I'm actually a Quake 3 3Wave fanatic and you'll see me on Pingdom servers but not as often anymore since I discovered the 80mm mortar. :twisted: It takes an acquired taste to appreciate the scrolling of multiple kill messages but not actually witness the dismembering or hear the kersplat! and calls for medics.

Why I Should Be a Member: I wanna be a groupie!

PacketLoss
Rank 8

Re: You!...Yes, Me!... Me! Me! Me!...Me too!

#2 Post by PacketLoss » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:58 pm

thephatness wrote:How I Found Out About Lang: Been playing on Needlefeast ever since Packetloss's server disappeared. :(
I had a server? There must be other Packetlosses out there! :o

OverLord
Rank 5

#3 Post by OverLord » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:15 pm

theres only one packetloss in my world 8)

PacketLoss
Rank 8

#4 Post by PacketLoss » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:09 pm

OverLord.Lang wrote:theres only one packetloss in my world 8)
8)

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:43 am

I will be emailing you with more information.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

thephatness
Rank 1

#6 Post by thephatness » Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:09 am

Packet...heh, I thought you were just ignoring me when I saw you on Needle yesterday. =) I was thinking that the other guy just merged operations with Lang. There was a 32 player 3 map rotation server named Packet's Corner #1, #2, #3 (something like that) that I pinged well on. The admin went by many names but I knew him by Packetloss.

Just got your email Java...lemme elaborate. RTCW ET is the first game that really made me want to see how far teamwork and organized play can make a multiplayer FPS really fun. I can only remember being in one or two games where everyone on my team knew what they were supposed to do and backed each other up without being told to do so. Luck of the shuffle. It was beautiful. And we kicked much ass....maybe a bit too much. I just want more of that!

Even tho I'm primarily a mortar/mg guy, I will switch classes to wherever the team is deficient. Maybe someone can show me how to be a better covert ops infiltrator? I think my body language gives too much away. :p

Sundays @ 3 is good for me. I come home from work around 5:45 so I can barely make it on Tues and Thurs. Sometimes on Tues I have ultimate frisbee practice.

FYI...some of my mortaring info:
http://www.rtcwonline.com/forums/showth ... ght=mortar