Application for JAVA

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
MackDr!zzle
Rank 7

Application for JAVA

#1 Post by MackDr!zzle » Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:55 pm

Name: Kevin L. Carvalho a.k.a. MaCkDr!zZlE
Location: Home of the Best Baseball Team in America....Boston, MA. :D

How I Found Out About Lang: A Lang member Yardboy...told me about it....during a match he told me to sign up.

Likes: I enjoy most jock sports....football, and soccer. I wakeboard consistently on the weekends and i am an avid gamer.

Dislikes: Onions and Country Music

Biography: I am a 19 year old student who attends Northeastern University. I am Irish and Portuguese and if anyone wants a good time....you need to come to some of the parties at school....the females are excellent. :wink: :wink:

Why I Should Be a Member: Well i have alot of free time on my hands so helping out on the clan would not be and issue for me.....i am open to all suggestions and im not a condenscending person. I am a very competitive person and i hate losing.....so i carry that mentalitly with me always. I also believe that i have the skill to make it as a Lang.Clan member.
Blanka is the Grand Champ

Yardboy.Lang
Rank 4

#2 Post by Yardboy.Lang » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:58 pm

hey mac, good to see u posting. but about that best baseball team thing...didn't we just take you 2 out of 3? :wink: