Join Lang?

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Linus.Lang
Rank 6

Join Lang?

#1 Post by Linus.Lang » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:50 am

Jeah.. Nordic the kid here. heh.. I have always look up on Lang as the big great Clan.. So i i think is should be fun to join Lang.. To just be in the "Lang Family" should be almost like a honor..

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#2 Post by Java » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:57 pm

I can only assume you are Christer's son? The oldest?
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Nordic
Rank 9
Steam ID: linus.lang

#3 Post by Nordic » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:23 pm

Yep, that's right! :P Linus is his name and he's 14 in December. I've been husteling him about joining Lang instead of the crappy clans he seems to end up with... :lol:

Now I have to make him chose another signature than the Bible quote from Iron Maiden's "The Number Of The Beast".............. 8)

::EDIT::

You may remember that we watched Iron Maiden in Stockholm June 28? Anyway, I bought the tickets for Iron Maiden's "Dance of Death" tour TODAY! They will play the Globe Arena in Stockholm November 14.

What a year! Watching Maiden twice!!! It just can't get any better! :D :D :D
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#4 Post by Java » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:30 pm

No doubt, I remember you mentioned they would be coming back shortly promoting their new album.

As far as Linus goes, he is always welcome, I have personally known him as long as I have known you Chris, just about, and he has been mature beyond his age. I am sure that he will be a great person to play with when you aren't hogging the comp. We can discuss this further, privately.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Linus.Lang
Rank 6

#5 Post by Linus.Lang » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:08 am

Java.Lang wrote:No doubt, I remember you mentioned they would be coming back shortly promoting their new album.

As far as Linus goes, he is always welcome, I have personally known him as long as I have known you Chris, just about, and he has been mature beyond his age. I am sure that he will be a great person to play with when you aren't hogging the comp. We can discuss this further, privately.

:).. Hehe.. this can be fun =D.. :roll: Jeah then. - no more to say at the moment -