Nerd wants to join

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
NitzGuy
Rank 1

Nerd wants to join

#1 Post by NitzGuy » Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:16 pm

Worth a try, I know i flipped out the other day, and I'm sorry for that. I played on needle a bunch before, added it to my favs before I freaked... Anyways, I'm not a child :P , I'm 16, livin at home with 2 comps in my room, 6 in basement, drive a red mustang :lol: got it for $500 at a police auction :shock:. Love ET, really good with engineers, and total ownage (was on a team with like 4 engineers and they did all the engineering, I got 1038 XP with rifle nades) and good with FG sniper. I play alot cuz I like the game, and the sound is cool on me new sterio. I dont freak out often, but I was on a BS server before needle the other day which is why I was very intolable with someone complaining to an accidnetal TK. I am ze biggest 16 year old nerd you have seen. I run windows XP on 2 comps, and Gentoo Linux on the rest :lol:. Im active on Gentoo and PS2OWNZ forums, wouldnt hut to add langs to it :D. Can help with the site too if ya need it, upgrading member list or whatever, maby even a flash version :D. Anyways, once again I apologize, and I hope to hear from yas!

NitzGuy
Rank 1

#2 Post by NitzGuy » Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:19 pm

Oh yeah, I have lotsa time on my hands too, makin it to meets or practises is no problem :o

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:07 pm

Nitzguy,
I will be sending you an email shortly with more information. Also, I took the time to send you a private message here in the Lounge, please check that out when time permits.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#4 Post by Zephyr » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:44 am

Isn't Java such a nice guy?