howdy all

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
CoffinDancer
Rank 1

howdy all

#1 Post by CoffinDancer » Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:07 am

well, i am asking for a chance to join lang. i posted a thread on PW and was replied to saying u guys might be interested in me. so here i go. i am a 33 year old RN from St. Louis. i am a female player. i am not going to be boastful here-some days r great, others r well.... but the main thing is i wanna have a good time. this is my relaxation from work. i have played wolf since the first demo came out. i like et now-actually i am an addict. i play everyday. covert ops and engie have me hooked right now. i have a cable connection. now the problem: i work in the eves so i play mainly in the morning. on my days off, i play in the evening. so practices may be hard to make. but i would be on the server everyday. i dont argue with players-i dont believe in it. and frankly, my playing time is too precious for that. i also dabble in bf1942 and unreal but mainly its always wolf. anyway i am looking for a friendly group to work with as a team. i mean how can u play wolf to the fullest without a solid team? anyway if u would contact me at bellaslair@hotmail.com i would appreciate it. and i intend to play on the server so we can get to know eachother. see ya in the trenches.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#2 Post by Java » Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:58 am

CoffinDancer,
I do not forsee your schedule being a problem. We do however highly recommend our members to participate on our server. Our server (NeedleFeast) can and will be full 24/7 and you can find Langs on at any given time of the day since we have members all over the world.
If you cannot make it to our normal practices I will see what I can do about your play. It would of course be a consideration as long as you are playing on the server, so I think we can work something out.
Feel free to converse with others in the many other discussions going on currently.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

CoffinDancer
Rank 1

#3 Post by CoffinDancer » Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:46 am

excellent!! like i said, i play everyday so i will make needlefeast my new home. :)