Brock's app.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
brews.Lang
Rank 7

#31 Post by brews.Lang » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:16 am

spiritismundi wrote:hey brock, wheres milton at? I'm originally from Stroudsburg, yes, the shit hole ghetto. Is that anywhere near Milton?
I just moved to Ithaca from Stroudsburg. Spent 6 years there. Mostly living on First street with the crack houses. Ahhh college. Gone are the days that I'm at least 56% sure happened....
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

Plastic Jesus
Rank 7

#32 Post by Plastic Jesus » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:21 am

Nothing beats center city Allentown...
Dont squeeze the pancake batter.

Ain Soph Aur
Rank 8

#33 Post by Ain Soph Aur » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:23 pm

No way, you lived on 1st street?
are you white?
There's no escapin, once my blade starts scrapin...
My swords indeed, make more niggas bleed.

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#34 Post by brews.Lang » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:20 pm

lol. yes I am. I've got some great stories from that place too....
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

Brock Landers
Rank 6

#35 Post by Brock Landers » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:34 pm

Nowhere: That was a ton of fun. I felt kinda bad for Logjammin, since it was two on one, but when the other dude showed up, I had a constant smile goin on. :lol:
No way, you lived on 1st street?
are you white?
Priceless. I don't know much about Stroudsburg, but my buddy who went to school there told me about First Street. I thought the same thing, but I knew the answer.

On a side note, I just got off the phone with my brother. He's in Nashville at some 40th anniversary Mustang show. He works at a shop where they build replica Shelbys. He met Carroll (Shelby) last week. He came to the shop to check on the car that he ordered. That little weenie just ate lunch with Vic Edelbrock and his daughters. :shock:

When he gets home, I'll try to post some pics. I am really excited for him. But, I'm insanely jealous at the same time. Lucky bastard....
Knuckle deep, baby.

There are actually four classes of airplane seating: First Class, Business Class, Coach, and Mr. T. But since he never flies anyway, this is never mentioned by travel agencies.

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#36 Post by brews.Lang » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:54 pm

when was your brother in school there? I was there from 93-98 in school and in town till 2001

Brock Landers
Rank 6

#37 Post by Brock Landers » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:47 pm

No, my brother's not the one who I was referring to. I was talking about my buddy, Jeremy Beagle. He wen to ESU starting in 98 or so. Been there since, going to school on and off.
Knuckle deep, baby.

There are actually four classes of airplane seating: First Class, Business Class, Coach, and Mr. T. But since he never flies anyway, this is never mentioned by travel agencies.

Ain Soph Aur
Rank 8

#38 Post by Ain Soph Aur » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:50 am

For those of you who don't know, first street is a notorius crack neighborhood. You're liable to get shot if you walk around there at night. Me and my friend bought weed near there the other day, it looked like a shady crack deal.
There's no escapin, once my blade starts scrapin...
My swords indeed, make more niggas bleed.

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#39 Post by brews.Lang » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:28 am

it seems pretty shady there but it's actually not that bad. there's really only one house on first street that's bad news. the rest are mulsim families and college kids. and one old lady that used to call the cops on us every damn time we partied. well, she did until we started unplugging her outside phone line at least...

we lived in a house called Ned at 123. It was quite a fun place to be.

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#40 Post by Hans Georg » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:43 pm

Pointless anecdote loosely related to the topic:

When I was really young we lived in a apartment in a shady neighbourhood in Toronto. Junkies would shoot up in the hallway, but I was too young to realize...
"This simply doesn't happy"

Plastic Jesus
Rank 7

#41 Post by Plastic Jesus » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:10 am

Hans.Lang wrote:Pointless anecdote loosely related to the topic:

When I was really young we lived in a apartment in a shady neighbourhood in Toronto. Junkies would shoot up in the hallway, but I was too young to realize...
Thats awesome!
Dont squeeze the pancake batter.

Brock Landers
Rank 6

#42 Post by Brock Landers » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:39 pm

Yeah, I love junkies. I usually find enough money to get them all cracked out and then I talk them into robbing liquor stores with filed down toothbrushes. :twisted:
Knuckle deep, baby.