member application for moi

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Shuster.Lang
Rank 3

member application for moi

#1 Post by Shuster.Lang » Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:46 pm

NAME: Mitch Lepine ( gamename: ShusterDodburt )

How I found out about lang: stumbled across it while i stumbled for another whiskey and coke....

LIKES: sum chick.. you know who you are.. i chased you since i was 13... now were older and your with someone else and 3 kids later and he's gone, i still chase you.. some things you just don't let die... they can't! =)
Carlos Santana, Ceasar Salad and Jolene Blalock =) you say she's made f rubber?? 'YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!' =P

DISLIKES: Marlin Perkins.. ( force those poor lemmings off a ledge to get a shot.. tsk tsk ), Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and Pam Anderson, give me a woman not made of rubber anyday =)

Biography: well, back in the day when i was swimming from testicle to testicle.. nuttin much happened at all... but come October 1966.. i was born.. and er.. nuttin much happened then also.. pooped a lotta yella stuff, but that's it... come the summer of 1980.. i got involved with the apple computer, learned to program.. played wolfenstein.. ( was alot like berserk.. hmmmz.. maybe that's where they got berserk from.. RIPPED OFF!!!! ) quit skool... ( damn foo i am ) got into doing refigeration for a living and i havent looked back. been workin and playing on ibm puters since i was young... for fun. um.. love gurls.. love whiskey... read quite a few books... stare at the stars quite often.. watch the norther lights when they show up... take long drives at night through the city in my 82' chevy pickup.. dunno what else to say...

Why I Should be a Member: dunno... thought i'd ask =) i like the lang's servers.. nice peep's 98% of the time. been awhile since i played there, been to busy pushing my map to be done, but when i'm not mappin, i will be there. I play nice, resepectful... and do my best to have fun, no matter what.

what else can i say...

:P
Last edited by Shuster.Lang on Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

Re: member application for moi

#2 Post by Kentho Birne » Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:50 pm

ShusterDogburt wrote:Why I Should be a Member: ...I play nice, resepectful... and do my best to have fun, no matter what.

what else can i say...

:P
Plenty more, I'm sure, but that's an excellent start. We're all about having fun; looks like you've got the same idea. :D Keep posting on the boards & in IRC, let us get to know ya more.

Good luck, soldat! :P
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

Shuster.Lang
Rank 3

#3 Post by Shuster.Lang » Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:03 pm

irc? didn't know you had a channel..
server and chan please...

i idle a few places..

EDIT: NM, i found it =)

Muskrat
Rank 4

#4 Post by Muskrat » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:12 am

you sure your 38? :P