Feliciti~80 lock

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
feliciti
Rank 1

Feliciti~80 lock

#1 Post by feliciti » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:27 am

Stats
===========
Name: Ivy

Interests
===========
Dislikes: anchovies

Background
===========
Games Played: Only game I have played recently is WoW.... well then there was that game of Candlyland with the kids.

How I Found Out About Logic: I found out about Logic when one of my friends left CdG to go there, and of course then I found out I had other friends there as well. (Derelicked, Areze, Bryde, Comrade, that is if they don't disown me after Naxx, lol)

Biography: I know you said short biographies are weak, but I am the type of person you just have to get to know. I am a pretty relaxed person when it comes to playing WoW, I am interested more in making friends and having a good time than in making my toon look like a purple people eater.

===========
Why I Should Be a Member: Again, I feel I should be a member because I am a fun person to be around, I enjoy raiding and am always prepared when I come to raids. (food, flasks, oils, fun) Originally I wanted to join because I had some friends here and they told me it was a great guild. After last nights Naxx I'd like to join because I can see that its a fun enviroment, and I met some new people who are also totally cool people.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Feliciti

Class/Spec: i.e. Lock/Aff

WoW Experience: Give us your WoW background, how long you've been playing, what servers, what guilds, what dungeons you have cleared. Your overall experience. I've been playing since April of '05, I played a hunter for most of that, and then changed my main to this lock about halfway through BC. In BC I cleared SSC, up to Kael in TK, and I did a few pugs in Hyjal. In Wrath I haven't done much, a few attempts at Malygos. And of course, last night, I did Naxx 10 with Logic.

Why you are looking to join: I would like to join to be with friends, as well as to have a group of people who are fun to be around as well as to raid with. I am currently in CdG, however most of my friends have gone.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yes

We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Yes

Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? Yes

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Feliciti

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Feliciti~80 lock

#2 Post by Java » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Is Ivy your real name?
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

feliciti
Rank 1

#3 Post by feliciti » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#4 Post by JohnNeova » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm

feliciti wrote:Yes

Hawt
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Dave
Rank 7

#5 Post by Dave » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 pm

JohnNeova wrote:Hawt
There you go, scaring our apps off again :roll:

slophil3
Rank 5

#6 Post by slophil3 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:32 pm

JohnNeova wrote:
feliciti wrote:Yes

Hawt
What do you want from me?

As for Ivy, good luck on the app!

Java
Rank 11

#7 Post by Java » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Looking at your gear on Armory, and your stats from our raid, I'd like to see you put some more work into your gear/DPS before we talk.

feliciti
Rank 1

#8 Post by feliciti » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Yes, I agree my gear is totally not up to par, however... I am willing to take spots whenever they are available, and of course do heroics in between. I am aware that I am behind, and am willing to work towards that goal, very seriously. However, once again, my main goal in joining Logic is to make new friends, to join old friends, and above anything else is to have fun!!!!

~SETH~
Rank 1

#9 Post by ~SETH~ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:54 am

ive known ivy for a long time we raided in pre BC together. shes a great gal with a great attitude that likes to have fun when its fun havin time and gets down to bznz when its time for srs bznz. she would make a great addition to the guild, on more than one level. the gear and DPS will come with raiding as with anyone. im just a lowly recruit myself but letting this girl go based on her current gear and stats would be a mistake in the long run, imo.

~SETH~

feliciti
Rank 1

#10 Post by feliciti » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 am

Seth, you are one of many friends in this guild. You, as well as the many being the main reason for me applying. Again, I say, I know my gear is not awesome, what I do have is from Logic letting me tag along. I won't lie and say I don't want to raid, don't want to see the bigger picture that is Wotlk. I will say that family, friends, and fun are more important to me.

Edited for too much rambling.
Last edited by feliciti on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Java
Rank 11

#11 Post by Java » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 am

Your app hasn't been rejected, I just wanted to see you put some effort into your character. That proves to me you'e willing to work a bit. And I understand you want to join for the social aspect, however you have already come along to one raid so far with us, so if thats something you'd like to continue to do, it'd be nice to know you're wiling to work on you character, thats pretty much the point I am trying to make. Hopefully this isn't unreasonable.

feliciti
Rank 1

#12 Post by feliciti » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:47 pm

I understand, and it is completely reasonable. I did a heroic today, got a new necklace and will continue working as quickly as possible, it will probably take about a week to get myself in order to be able to put out the dps that is expected during raids. Currently today in H. UK I was doing between 1100 and 1200 dps, and as I understand 1500 is the lowside of what is needed. I will work on that.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#13 Post by JohnNeova » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:51 pm

It would be nice to see you around 1800dps for a low side
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Dave
Rank 7

#14 Post by Dave » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Well, I've never actually played a warlock past 36, but from what I've seen from running with them, affliction is pretty bad for heroics and short boss fights, so you won't see your damage pick up in those unless you change specs. It is pretty good for bosses in raids though.

Toastenator
Rank 1

#15 Post by Toastenator » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Yeah, as a Warlock myself I can tell you that affliction isn't great for heroics like Dave said... But right now it is pretty much the best raid spec for damage with or without top end gear. You already know this Ivy but whenever you want some help let me know and I'll help you out the best I can!