Plasterboard - Death Knight

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Plasterboard
Rank 1

Plasterboard - Death Knight

#1 Post by Plasterboard » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Dryw Velasquez

Interests
===========
Likes: I like my games, competitivley of course. Theres a time and a place to not be competitive though. Web design and other non dextrously creative things are pretty fluent for me, however recently, i've taken quite an interest into drawing anime/manga style things. I love Call of Duty 4 as a strictly competitive game really and nothing more. I can bake the best apple pie you've ever eaten too. :3

Dislikes: People who are morbidly incompetant. Most things do not bother me, I have alot of patience; but I cant stand someone who is blatently stupid without regard to improve themselves.

Background
===========
Games Played: World of Warcraft, Stepmania, Call of Duty 4, Sim City 4000. I used to play Final Fantasy XI for 4 years and have recently stopped.

How I Found Out About Logic: Was browsing the WoW forums to help find a guild that meet a friends time schedule.

Biography: Until I graduate, I cant do much economically or time wise, but I try my best. I dont do much really with my free time besides gaming, its just something i appreciate more than the average person. I have two ferrets, a sable, Snickers and a pure white one, Zipper. I have absolutely no passion for writing, but I can write very well and descriptively and have been that way for quite a few years. While I may not be the most talkative person on Vent, I usually provide interesting conversations when the mood is dull. Not really the most interesting person in words, but once you get to know me, its much more obvious. Sometimes describing yourself isnt the easiest thing to do, but rather being around them in person speaks louder than words. I live on the east coast, in New York, which seems to be more of a dilemma on this server than any other. (Except your raid times, for example.)

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I've raided every raid except Ahn'Quiraj and Black Temple since pre-BC. I figure if I join, I can explore what more the game has to provide for me since Im slowly exhausting the instance-type things. I duel screen frequently, so if someone needs help with something, specifically information, I can get it quickly. Overall, I want to progress with people who will eventually be my friends given time.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Plasterboard
Class/Spec: i.e. DeathKnight / Blood
WoW Experience: Was in Twisted & Confused and then Vortex Pre-WotLK. Have done every pre-bc raid except Ahn'Quiraj and every pre-WotLK Raid except BT. I was originally on Area 52 with a few friends, but they gave through and eventually quit. So here I am on this server with my 80DK, 72 Priest and lvl 8 pally. :D Been playing for about 2 and a half years now id say.
Why you are looking to join: I want to find a raiding guild that also fits a friends time schedule. My previous guild raids too late for her.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? YES!
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Yeah
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? Yes

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... asterboard
Last edited by Plasterboard on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

Re: Plasterboard - Death Knight

#2 Post by JohnNeova » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:25 am

Thanks for the application and good post. You should hear from Med(Java on the boards) or another officer in game on here on the site. GL on the app, and please post oftern here so that the community can come to know you.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 am

So let me make sure I understand. The main reason you're wanting to join is because we raid at a convenient time for you?
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Plasterboard
Rank 1

#4 Post by Plasterboard » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Well, Its a convienence for me that you guys raid at a good time for me, but I also wish to be another twig on the tree of progression. However I want to aim to be the trunk of those twigs thats allows others to benefit in the actions I can help provide to the guild as a whole; and of course, i'm always open to meeting new friends in the game. But even though I -want- to help the group as a whole as to speed up progress (Every bit counts, even if its small.), I want my friend in the guild as well.

Bryde
Rank 1

#5 Post by Bryde » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Plasterboard wrote:Well, Its a convienence for me that you guys raid at a good time for me, but I also wish to be another twig on the tree of progression. However I want to aim to be the trunk of those twigs thats allows others to benefit in the actions I can help provide to the guild as a whole; ...
Tree metaphore crits the Druid healer.
Bryde dies.
~ Sleeps with the Raid Leader

Plasterboard
Rank 1

#6 Post by Plasterboard » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Tree metaphore crits the Druid healer.
Bryde dies.
If only I was a druid. :o But im not, so I shall smash my X key over your head.

Areze
Rank 1

#7 Post by Areze » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:13 pm

I talked with plasterboard for abit last night. Seemed like a decent person in the cpl minutes we talked. He did mention that the server he was on was a paciific time zone server and with him being east coast was really hard to be able to do much of anything. So switching to a better time zone server kinda made sense. Anyways goodluck and talk with ya soon.

Areze
Xdevildawg

Areze
Rank 1

#8 Post by Areze » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:43 pm

I talked with him a day or 2 ago and he has already joined another guild. If you see this we wish ya the best. Posting just so we all know the status of our apps.