Leslee 80 Hunter

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Leslee
Rank 1

Leslee 80 Hunter

#1 Post by Leslee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Name: Heather

Interests
===========
Likes: I like it when I type 1k words and press preview and it doesn't DISAPPEAR to ask me to log in again!! <cries> I love people, animals, wow and playing my hunter in wow, my kids and my family and my house, fishing irl and in game. Reading and laughing (not necessarily at the same time). Christmas, peace, serenity and happy times. I love youtube searches for random funny stuff, I collect LOL cats and I watch girly anime that most people would be embarassed to admit they watch, like sailor moon, bleach and inuyasha. I love smallville, xmen, lost and supernatural (mostly for the eye candy but the stories are pretty good too). I still watch more cartoons than I do tv shows so its ok with me if my friends still consider me an adolescent most of the time. I love rewarding good people with recognition, praise and gifts.
Dislikes: See above, I got laughed at irl! >.< I don't like people who look down their noses at other people for any reason but it really bothers me in game the most, especially if you aren't even comparing the skill it takes to play the content. I hate bg afkers. I miss 9 hour av's. I don't like my dk..at all, or my priest or my mage this xpac (so no worries about finding me on an alt). I don't like it when my phone rings and I answer it and its a computer. I find it disturbing that a computer interrupted my alone time with my computer. I don't like it when raid leaders take loot for themselves without considering the effort it took the entire group that is there to get it and offering a fair chance for everyone involved in a successful raid completion. I hate having to tell someone that I can't think of a reason they were put on this earth so i try not to. Oh, I also hate the creepy comments about my voice on vent (as a warning)..it makes me not want to talk!! grr..ok maybe they do it on purpose to shut me up. <shrugs>

Background
===========
Games Played: Subspace/Continuum, Lineage 2, silkroad online, woW

How I Found Out About Logic: I've been mulling over whether to app or not since marsenic and Toast joined, but now that thasador is there too i figured I'd better app before you guys don't even need another hunter.

Biography: (keep in mind my first one was very long but its lost forever in internet back button hell) I've lived in Florida most of my life. My dad was a marine so we moved a lot when I was a girl. I've never had trouble making friends because I've been the new kid most of my life. I have 3 children, one is 18 and will be joining the marines in feb/march of this year. My daughter is 15 and she plays horde on Darkspear, her warlock is 80 and she is probably the best player i've ever met and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom. My youngest is 6 and he prefers halo and xbox but he has been known to fish on my hunter from time to time. My husband doesn't play wow but he and I are on the same squad in Subspace where I was a gm for 2 years. He used to hate it that I played but I finally got myself into a swing with the game that suits us all so its not an issue, just about everyone in my house has a character in the game that's at least level 6. I started playing mmo's in 1996 when I got my first computer. My uncle introduced me to online gaming he was my zelda buddy before we had internets.

I have 2 yorkies, a border collie and 3 cats and they drive me insane more so than my kids but I love them all. I've been married for 18 years and I am very much in love with him still. I'm the oldest of 4 children and I usually have at least 1 sibling or cousin staying with me at any given time because we have a big house. Currently its my brother who is my favorite wow newbie and he keeps me from totally vegging out in wrath on achievements which I do more than anything else in game by finding housework for us to do, lol.

I'm a licensed horticulturist but I'm not working right now. I am always reading a book or 2. I have a myspace but I don't share it randomly because I use it to keep in touch with my family so you have to be someone I've been acquainted with for a while to actually get it.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: You guys need hunters, I need a raiding guild and I promise you will like me and if you don't you can just kick me out and replace me with the 80k other huntards on this server who don't entirely suck... oh one reason to take me is cuz not only can i kite but I can teach others how to as well!! Stupid huntard joke, sorry... its just you'd be surprised how many are very awful and I'm pretty good at more than just beast spec. I get asked to pug raids and heroics by decent guilds a lot because I've been on Rexxar a long time and most people have played with me at least once. Thas always says i'm his favorite hunter but I know its not true, I think his hunter is his favorite and i will admit he is better than me but i'm still pretty good, i mean c'mon he's awesome.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Leslee
Class/Spec: BM Hunter (willing to respec/gem as needed or recommended)

wow armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Leslee

WoW Experience: I have played my hunter a very long time, close to 3.5 years with a small break just after the old naxx first came out when I quit my very hardcore raiding guild (Defiance) on Sen'jin because I was burnt out completely with the game until BC when I created my priest on Rexxar met some people in Short Bus (left because most of them didn't want to raid and I did) and moved my hunter here. I've raided all pre bc content including bwl, world bosses, mc, aq 20 and 40 and all the special bosses nobody ever wanted to do. All bc content up to just inside sunwell and supremus in bt, up to archimonde in hyjal and farm ssc, tk and kara. I've been in Crimson age (which i left because the gm was unfair in a mixed raid over loot which embarassed me as an officer and the guild was stuck in progression at kara when I was ready for ssc) and Accendo nox nocto (which became Legacy of Darkness and is infamous on Rexxar for the reason I left.. loot and raid favortism when there was a tier and point system set up and enforcing rules but ignoring that they were breaking that one...and people trying to enforce their opinions, even wrong ones about spec and gear and mostly not even officers but long time vetrans of the guild ...who are not even good enough to be looking down to people who were out performing them in raids *dps, turnout, healing, learning progression and not dying*. The new guild was supposed to eliminate this problem but it didn't.. it got so bad that logging in made me want to switch servers, so i quit) and I am currently In wtb real life (which is a guild of friends that have been in other guilds together and wanted to level with eachother in wrath). I've done 10 man naxx and 25 man naxx in wotlk but not to a full clear, pretty much all the heroics.

Why you are looking to join: My friends aren't on much and i'm pretty bored most of the time. I'd really like to raid with people I like and I've heard a lot of wonderful things about Logic.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you? Yes, expect me to be on more than i'm not, show to most raids and stay longer than the ones that leave at 10 because they have to work.. most days. If i can't log in I'll tell you beforehand and I rarely miss a day of wow but I have been known to disappear for a week or 2 to do something important, with warning.

We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? Yes, so long as I can sometimes join other vents when I'm in a group with people who need me to be there (not during raid times).

Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page? yes

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process. (its under my characters name)

Areze
Rank 1

Re: Leslee 80 Hunter

#2 Post by Areze » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:19 pm

I love when it actually takes abit to read thru an app. Means you took time with it. MY former main was a hunter for over 3 yrs so I enjoyed your huntard cracks. Anyways nice app and look forward to hearing more from ya soon. GL with the process.

Areze

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#3 Post by JohnNeova » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:47 am

All ur mail gear, r belong to me!
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#4 Post by Silencer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 am

I miss playing SubSpace/Continuum. Such a fun game.

Good luck, and be sure to browse and post on our forums so our non-WoW or Rexxar members get to know you too!
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 am

Hi.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

thasador
Rank 1

#6 Post by thasador » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm

this is my smexxy hunter she knows her class well and lissens very well and also knows how to dps even though her class is called a huntard the way she plays her toons shows she is def not a huntard

Leslee
Rank 1

#7 Post by Leslee » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Thx for the nice comments guys :) I can't believe someone here has played ss though that's crazy. Find me in game sometime maybe we played the same zone!

Bryde
Rank 1

#8 Post by Bryde » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Why I Should Be a Member: You guys need hunters, I need a raiding guild and I promise you will like me and if you don't you can just kick me out and replace me with the 80k other huntards on this server who don't entirely suck...
I lol'd for reals.

Good luck with the app, Heather. Hope to see you in game soon.
~ Sleeps with the Raid Leader

Silencer
Rank 7

#9 Post by Silencer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Leslee wrote: I can't believe someone here has played ss though that's crazy. Find me in game sometime maybe we played the same zone!
I used to always play on SSCU Trench Wars. Played as a Warbird for Incendo. I don't play anymore however! Although I do say, it was a very fun game.

2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

Leslee
Rank 1

#10 Post by Leslee » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 pm

I played DSB, but prittk was on my icq i'm sure you know who he is ;) I used to have to find him to reboot our server when it went down.

Drinda
Rank 1

#11 Post by Drinda » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:20 am

Ahhhh the short bus. I was there with you. Good to see you :)
Trinitine
Drinda

Silencer
Rank 7

#12 Post by Silencer » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:57 pm

I do remember Prittk, but I can't say I've talked to him.

If memory serves me right, he always played as a Lancaster!

Man, that was such a great game...

2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

Leslee
Rank 1

#13 Post by Leslee » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Lol, I dunno how trench wars is but DSB still has about 50 people in it on any given day. I go there sometimes to talk to my old friends and fly around schooling people.