Holy Pally : Zangetsuu

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Zangetsuu
Rank 1

Holy Pally : Zangetsuu

#1 Post by Zangetsuu » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Name: Rob Robins

How I Found Out About Lang/Logic: Heard good things about you threw Rexxar, plus been in a few raids with some members pre-WOTLK. Like your style, and looking to raid soon.

Which Games I Play: I play mostly WoW, but I just finished Gears Of War. I play Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source alot too.

WoW Experience: I've done everything besides Sunwell pre-WOTLK. I've done everything pre-BC. I've healed threw it all and loved every minute. I havn't been in any real hardcore raid guilds, but pre-WOTLK I was raiding 5-6 days a week. (Mostly pugs unfortunately.)

Likes: Video Games.....Books. Pretty much my life. Besides sleeping and pooping.
Dislikes: I don't like people with bad attitudes or people that complain alot for no reason. I also don't like people that don't listen and wipe entire raids 2-3 times.

Biography: I'm Canadian, eh. Born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. Anyways, I'm 20 and live with my girlfriend and we're moving in a couple weeks. Unemployed currently, but getting back into the work force before christmas.

Why I Should Be a Member:I've seen how you guys roll, and I know how I roll, and I think we would roll good together. Lol. I've grouped with Kamir, Toast and a few others I can't recall right now. But they are all good and know their class well. Thasador talks highly of all of you, and i've come to trust his judgement. I'm actually in a group with Kamir as I write this. I'd also like to say that I understand that this guild is a fine tuned machine,and I intend to do eveyrthing I can to fit into my place if i'm accepted, I know my class, I know my job as a healer and most importantly I know where to stand to be safe if things go south in any situation. I'm quick with all my decisions, especially in game. (I'm one of the rare pallies that actually know how to use DI) I know that if you chose me you wouldn't regret it for a second.

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Zangetsuu
Class/Spec: Paladin/Holy
WoW Experience: Well lets see. I've only been in a couple guilds, none of them serious. I just recently left Blades Of Vengance (They removed me from the guild without any reason given to me, and ignored me when I tried to find out). As for exp. I've had this character for 2 years, and he's been into everything from Wailing Caverns to Black Temple. I have alts on half a dozen servers, but most notably I played on Deathwing. A nicely populated PvP server. My pally started out there, and I xferred him to Rexxar.

Right now seeing as I am unemployed, any time is fine for me. But when I do get a job, I will be on morning shifts, so 6pm is perfectly fine.
I use ventrilo at all times when I play WoW, so i'll have no problem hopping into your vent if accepted.

Yes, i've read the FAQ, Conduct and WoW page.

My appologies for not filling out everything, noticed there were two different app forms a little late, heh. Now the reason I chose logic over any other place to go to is obvious. You guys are fantastic. I've never heard a bad word aimed at any of you guys. Now since I heard many good things, I decided to look at your guild a little more seriously. After grouping with random members like Toast and Kamir I truly beleive everything i've heard about you guys. You all know how to play your characters, and you know how to play the game. I've been looking to progress in this game seriously, and i've finally found a chance to do so. In any case i'd like to thank you for your consideration, and again I appologize for not filling out everything.

A Little Bit About Who I am: As previously stated, i'm a canadian, 20 years old and I live with my girlfriend. I'm an extremely friendly person, and I get along with nearly everybody I meet. I try my best to make people feel welcome and accepted, I can get a little goofy sometimes and toss out some random left wing joke for the lulz. When i'm not playing WoW i'm usually found either playing a different game, or reading a book. I like tot hink of myself as easygoing. There isn't really a whole lot that bothers me. I really don't like uneducated people, especially the ones that try to act educated, huge pet peeve for me. I do have the tendency to let slip a profanity here or there, which I understand is supposed to be kept at a minimum, which I will try my best to do while in Vent and in /g chat. This is my favourite part of my life, I have 5 Cats, a dog and 2 turtles. Simon, Jaker, Taylor, Maggie and Sadi are teh cats, Zoe is the dog and Grumpy and Happy are the turtles and I love all of them, except the turtles, those smelly things arn't even mine, me and my girlfriend are babysitting them for her friend. I'm not sure if there is anything else to say, and I feel as if i've said almost too much already so i'll end this now by saying Thanks again, and in case I don't see you. Good afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Zangetsuu (Alot of it is out of date sinceI just recently started doing heroics for massive upgrades. I'm at 19k mana buffed and 1500 Bonus heals buffed.)
Last edited by Zangetsuu on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

kamir
Rank 1

Re: Holy Pally : Zangetsuu

#2 Post by kamir » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Great healer

mastershambler
Rank 1

#3 Post by mastershambler » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:36 am

Zang is an incredible healer. I have seen this man heal through the msot dire situtions. I never feel like our healing will suck when I run with him.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#4 Post by Java » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:36 am

Please fill out the application in its entirety.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Areze
Rank 1

#5 Post by Areze » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Nice start to an application. Look back over some of the others though. We are a personal guild and would like to know more about you as a person and not just toon. Add a little more for us and good luck.

Zangetsuu
Rank 1

#6 Post by Zangetsuu » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Not sure who that is but it goes to the same website, and I don't suggest clicking on either link. Any random posts about power leveling is bad news.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#7 Post by Java » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:31 am

Get with me ingame to setup an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#8 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Welcome,

Enjoy your stay and good luck with the application.

Peace! 8)

P.S. Anyone else notice these new guys don't post much? :?
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Dablaze
Rank 1

#9 Post by Dablaze » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Welcome to the boards,

Good Luck with the app.

--Dablaze

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#10 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:51 am

SGT_OKINAWA wrote:Welcome,

Enjoy your stay and good luck with the application.

Peace! 8)

P.S. Anyone else notice these new guys don't post much? :?

Thats because the newbs are playing WoW, not joining .Lang. They have no interest in the clan, just the WoW Guild.
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#11 Post by Silencer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:32 pm

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang wrote: Thats because the newbs are playing WoW, not joining .Lang. They have no interest in the clan, just the WoW Guild.

Kain, stop reading my mind, kthnx.

I don't want you to get the dirty stuff out!
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.