Application: Athien-Rogue.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Athien
Rank 1

Application: Athien-Rogue.

#1 Post by Athien » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 am

Stats
===========
Name: Chris

Interests
===========

Likes: I absolutely love to play games and to be a part of a team that thrives to achieve large goals as a whole. I've done this in several different types of games
such as Real Time Strategy games like Sins of a Solar Empire, First Person Shooter games such as Counterstrike: Source, and many online role playing games
Such as Diablo 2 ( my first ), Everquest, and now World of Warcraft. I've played each of them alone and also with random people, but the true fun doesn't come out
until you get a great group of friends to it together. I also love end game content and the struggle to down instances and bosses for the first time, It truely is an awesome experience.

Dislikes: Rude people, I really can't handle much of that mess. Other than that though I really don't have any complaints!

Background
===========

Games Played: Currently the only games I have been playing are World of Warcraft/Dead Space/Gears of War/Fallout 3. and I don't plan on leaving any of them.

How I found out about logic!: My friend Adondris has been speaking very highly of you all so I started to listen to a lot of what he had to say about you guys and gals
over in Logic and it all sounded really great so I've decided to put in an app. Also, I have several other friends such as Areze, Bryde, and Comrade in Logic that I was guilded with for quite some time
while we were in Coupe De Grace.

Biography: Well my name is Chris. I have blonde hair and baby blue eyes, I'm 20 years old and about to turn 21 on jan.7TH and I can't wait.
I'm pretty much a hardcore gamer and always have been and most likely always will be. I'm the kind of gamer who goes out and rents or buys a game and
has it beaten within just a matter of hours and never more than a day ( yeah thats probably depressing ) but I can't help it that games happen to be my addiction.
Other than that, I was born in Bowling Green, Kentucky and I still currently reside in Bowling Green, Kentucky :(. I have two Dachshund's, a male and a female
by the names of Cash and Abby and the female is going to be having puppies soon which should be interesting. I also have a fifteen year old sister named Hannah
which I love to death when she isn't being an annoying spoiled teenager lol. I've also been playing mmorpgs for about six years now and I think it's awesome with the wide range of different people
from all around the world that I get to play with.

Thoughts
===========

Why should I be a member?

I'd love to be a member of logic to raid and complete end game content with a stable group of calm and collective people. I raided Black Temple with Logic just last night and I thought it went great
and I really truely enjoyed myself for the first time in this game in a very long time. Also with Wrath of the Lich King just right around the corner I'd truely love to see the end game content there
with all of Logic beside me. With that I can easily follow directions and am eager and always willing to learn new encounters to help progress the guild even further through end game or where ever we may be.

WoW Specific
===========

Character Name: Athien

Class: Rogue

Spec: It varies, currently mutilate but am willing to respec at any time.

Experience: I've raided and cleared every pre-bc instance up to twin emps in AQ40, and every boss in naxx besides four horseman/Saph/KT.
For the burning Crusade I have cleared every instance besides TK ( kael ) SSC ( Vashj ) and I have yet to go to Hyjal and for the first time I went to Black Temple tonight with Logic and cleared up to Mother Shahraz

I was in Coupe De Grace for well over a year until the majority of my friends quit the guild or stopped playing the game all together, and eventually I left when my playtime pretty much diminished completely.

Also I was in Erus, which was a guild created from several old school CDG players and everything went good for a while until they lost members and eventually disbanded the guild.

I've been playing since release and I started out on suramar and played there until they opened free server transfers and the day they did that I came to Rexxar and have been here since.

And I am leaving a guild, but it's currently just a guild of four or so people who just use it as a means for communication and nothing more.

Raids at 6pm server are fine with me and using ventrilo also will not be a problem.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

Re: Application: Athien-Rogue.

#2 Post by Java » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:12 am

Hi Chris. We're full on Rogues, sorry.

Just kidding. Hit me up in-game so we can setup a good time to interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#3 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Hello,

Enjoy your stay and good luck with the app.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Areze
Rank 1

#4 Post by Areze » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:23 pm

1. Most importantly he is just a dang good guy. He is the personality that fits logic perfect and would love 30 more like em.
2. Knows his class well. He was always an asset in CdG.
3. Listens well and catches on well.
4. He lives in KY! Holy crap dude I totally forgot you lived in Ky. Sam(Bryde) and I moved to Lexington this past January where I am orignally from. Knew there was something about ya I liked.

xComrade
Rank 1

#5 Post by xComrade » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Areze wrote:1. Most importantly he is just a dang good guy. He is the personality that fits logic perfect and would love 30 more like em.
2. Knows his class well. He was always an asset in CdG.
3. Listens well and catches on well.
4. He lives in KY! Holy crap dude I totally forgot you lived in Ky. Sam(Bryde) and I moved to Lexington this past January where I am orignally from. Knew there was something about ya I liked.

Im going to go ahead and agree with 1-3, 4 is soooo lame especially because Brent lives there.

Seriously though, amazing guy, I've been playing with him for years now and believe wholeheartedly he would make a great addition.
Comrade - Hunter (Mining and Engineering)
xComrade - Rogue (Mining and Skinning)

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#6 Post by JohnNeova » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:03 am

We should make a member only app thread to post some of these comments on >.>
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Adondris
Rank 1

#7 Post by Adondris » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am

this guys a sexy bitch... ginvite NAOW!!!! plz? =P

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#8 Post by Java » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Waiting for Chris to get a mic so we can have an interview.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#9 Post by JohnNeova » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:48 am

Java wrote:Waiting for Chris to get a mic so we can have cyberz.

fixed.
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth