Druid App: Livewhyer :D

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Livewhyer
Rank 1
Steam ID: fad3811

Druid App: Livewhyer :D

#1 Post by Livewhyer » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:19 pm

===========
Name: Nate

Interests
===========
Likes: I Enjoy Playing Sports And Hang Out With My Friends and Meeting New Ppl Is Cool Also. I Love to eat:lol:. Oh and i love ppl that make me laugh :) .
Dislikes: Rude ppl that do it for no reason. spiders. school xD but hey what can i do.

Background
===========
Games Played: i play xbox that pretty much it.

How I Found Out About Logic: I Was In A SSC Raid With Some Of The Logic Members And They Seemed Friendly And Funny On Vent. I Dont Know How To Spell There Name But Ill Do My Best One Was A Warrior Hosika I Think And Kimer A Mage And I Dont Remember Everyone Else But If i Saw Them I Would :)

Biography: I Am 15 Years Old. I Am African American. I Am In The 10th Grade. Iv Had Stiches In My Head And Now My Back(Happened On Halloween xD). My Parents Are Split So That Might Mess With My Playing Time Because I Have To Hang With My Dad Sometimes But It Wont Effect Much. And Idk What Else

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: I Can Make Ppl Laugh And I Am Really Good Listener When It Comes To Raids :)

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Livewhyer
Class/Spec: Druid/Balanced (Have Fearl Set To)
WoW Experience: Iv Been Playing For 3 Years.Iv Been On Realms Doomhammer And Scarlet Crusade. Iv Done MC,ZG,SSC,BWL,AQ,Onyxia, And A Few World Bosses
Why you are looking to join: Im Leaving My Guild Because I Joined Because I Just Joined This Server.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you?
Yea But I Have School And I Get Out At 2:55 And Server It would Be 4:55 And Need To Know What Days So I Can Run To The City Buss XD
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable?
Yes

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Livewhyer

Well I Hope You Guys See Me Soon :)
Life Is Funny Sometimes, But If You Look Hard Enough You Find Hope... In The Words Of Children, In The Bars Of A Song,
And In The Eyes Of Someone You Love.. And If You're Lucky Enough, That Person Decides To Love You Back
-Unknown

JohnNeova
Rank 7

Re: Druid App: Livewhyer :D

#2 Post by JohnNeova » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:54 am

Thanks for posting an app, Livewhyer.

Good luck and hopefully you'll hear back from one of the officers in game, or on these boards, soon. Keep posting and let the current members get to know you!

BTW, I like your style of writing with capitalizing the beginning of every word :P First time that I can say I have seen that! 8)
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth

Aurria
Rank 1

#3 Post by Aurria » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:35 am

livewhyer is my RL friend and he always makes me laugh. He was a good healer and dps drood but I don't know about feeral. Gonna have to keep this reply short cuz I have school and I'm using my irtouch to type it. Its hard. Good luck.

Livewhyer
Rank 1
Steam ID: fad3811

#4 Post by Livewhyer » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:50 am

Aurria wrote:livewhyer is my RL friend and he always makes me laugh. He was a good healer and dps drood but I don't know about feeral. Gonna have to keep this reply short cuz I have school and I'm using my irtouch to type it. Its hard. Good luck.
Im Good At Feral 2!! :o
Life Is Funny Sometimes, But If You Look Hard Enough You Find Hope... In The Words Of Children, In The Bars Of A Song,
And In The Eyes Of Someone You Love.. And If You're Lucky Enough, That Person Decides To Love You Back
-Unknown