Niaana's Application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Niaa
Rank 1

Niaana's Application

#1 Post by Niaa » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Stats
===========
Name: Kevin

Interests
===========
Dislikes: non

Background
===========
Games Played: i have play Ragnarok online for a bit also Conquer online and moved on to wow
How I Found Out About Logic: i looked up on wow heros

Biography: not much to say about my self i just like hanging out with people online

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: well thats really not up to me is it but id appreciate it if i did get invited

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Niaana
Shaman/Resto
WoW Experience: iv raided SSC TK grulls and mags thats about it i know all those fights vary well
Why you are looking to join: i left Without Remorse because i want to gain more experience with the higher up stuff and meet new people

Our raid times are 6 server, 6 server is 5 for me so it gives me time after school to grab the stuff i need and be ready
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable? : i'm on vent 24/7 when im on the computer

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Niaana

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Niaana's Application

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Wow, :shock:

I AM.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Dave
Rank 7

Re: Niaana's Application

#3 Post by Dave » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Your app is your first impression on us. If you're going to show us that you mean business, don't half-ass your app. It just makes you look lazy, and I know I don't want any dead weight in the guild.