Rorc - Tankadin

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Rorc
Rank 1

Rorc - Tankadin

#1 Post by Rorc » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:36 pm

Name: Ryan Regan

How I Found Out About Lang: I have a few friends in your guild...Viciousvixen, Gregoriar, & im pretty sure theres others

Which Games I Play: World of Warcraft & Combat Arms

WoW Experience: I've been playing for about 4-5 years now...i have experience in Kara, ZA, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, TK, & Hyjal

Likes: Raid-wise...a group that can pull together & not sit around for hours trying to figure out what to do, Guild-wise...helpful people that have a sense of humor & know how to take a joke, most of all i just want to have fun

Dislikes: DRAMA got enough of it in real life...dont need it in a game too

Biography: Im really laid back & honestly i can be full of it :D but i know when to get serious, i hate immature brats that think the world revolves around them, if i raid i want my dad there too its alot more fun with both of us there but if theres no room we'll understand

Why I Should Be a Member: I think ill be a great addition to your guild, im a pretty good tank, & ill help if im not busy & someone asks

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... xar&n=Rorc

Thunderess
Rank 1

Re: Rorc - Tankadin

#2 Post by Thunderess » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:50 pm

Bump for Rorc, I have played with you in Mythology and you came to Kael last night did a great job

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 am

Hi Ryan.

We are a personal guild. Can you tell us a little about yourself? We don't want to know just about your character we want to know about YOU.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#4 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:41 am

Welcome Ryan,

Please enjoy your stay and don't forget to PM Lang member beni about free pudding, he likes Jell-O Pudding and talking about stuff, he gets bored and lonely, so send him lots of Personal Messages.

Agree, you need to tell us about YOU, post a picture or two and what your hobbies are, ... also key to making the clan, post a lot, like 5-10 posts a day, or just bug beni all the time, :D

Good luck with the application.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

Rorc
Rank 1

#5 Post by Rorc » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:30 pm

ok so you guys want to know about me...well i like to snowboard, paintball, anything that could get me hurt lol & hang out with my friends, cant really do that now since i moved a couple hundered miles away from them but oh well...im really quiet most of the time untill i get to know everyone im talkin to, i have a girlfriend so im not gonna be on WoW all the time...girlfriend > WoW lol...umm...as soon as a graduate im going to join the marines so after june i probably wont be on for a few months.....i dunno what else to really say, is there anything else you guys want to know?

Areze
Rank 1

#6 Post by Areze » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:31 pm

<---- You had me at Marine!
Former marine here so Semper FI and best wishes thru your training. Best experience you will ever have hands down.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#7 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Rorc wrote:ok so you guys want to know about me...well i like to snowboard, paintball, anything that could get me hurt lol & hang out with my friends, cant really do that now since i moved a couple hundered miles away from them but oh well...im really quiet most of the time untill i get to know everyone im talkin to, i have a girlfriend so im not gonna be on WoW all the time...girlfriend > WoW lol...umm...as soon as a graduate im going to join the marines so after june i probably wont be on for a few months.....i dunno what else to really say, is there anything else you guys want to know?
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHH????!!!

No one told you that you need to talk to me LONG before you decide to join any military branch, fail WOW players, big time fail.

Please for the love of GOD, PM me and we can talk, all about your joining the military, it’s not what you think...

Just to let you know, there is / was a Log!c member that I helped join the military, but he will be making big officer pay, going to college and making all kids of mad cash, I'm your man, talk with me soon!

USMC 1988-1992
U.S. Army 1993-2002

U.S. Army Retired.

Peace!
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.

JohnNeova
Rank 7

#8 Post by JohnNeova » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 am

girlfriend>WoW

Yeah that's an instant deny :P
Live to Kill Again.

-ex AngelOfDarkness

Zahlzz, Draenei Shaman
Mannoroth