Supozitor , arcane/frost mage

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Supozitor
Rank 1

Supozitor , arcane/frost mage

#1 Post by Supozitor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Name: Vaduva Florin

How I Found Out About Lang: Well i have been playing with Sweetiepie from like forever now and also alot of my old guildies joined you guys , like Gregoriar and Viciousvixen , i suppose you dont really know me so you can ask them how i ussualy do

Which Games I Play: Well atm i am only playin WoW mostly , however i am pretty much a gamer , i love pretty much stategy games however but Rpgs are my life :)

WoW Experience: Well , ssc cept fathom lord and vash , TK first 3 bosses, hyjal first 4 , BT najentus

Likes: what i like....hm well fast runs , alot of raids and pretty much people that pay attention to whats goin on

Dislikes: opposite on what i like :)

Biography: God you got me big time here....well lets see , i have been playing online games for like last 6-7 years , played ALOT of Dark age of camelot before this , i really loved that game , to bad it died mostly... not sure what else to say about me cept i really like games most of time
Why I Should Be a Member: Only reason i play wow is to play with some of my friends and now that mythology broke up i am kindda alone and is not really cool so pretty much thats why i wanna join you guys , to be with some of my friends and hopefully make some new ones :) and ofcourse like everyone else to raid and things

slophil3
Rank 5

Re: Supozitor , arcane/frost mage

#2 Post by slophil3 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:34 pm

The reason why I hate this guy is he's a. Romanian, b. really, really cool, and c. pulls 10k threat with one frostbolt....Other than that he's a badass.

Supozitor
Rank 1

#3 Post by Supozitor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:39 pm

:)) damn haters man...

Batmacumba
Rank 1

#4 Post by Batmacumba » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:44 pm

My name is John McCain and i support this mage joining the guild. There, that should make sure he never gets in.

No, Supo is awesome. good player/great guy. plus the ladies love his accent. heck, most of the guys do too. GOGOGO!

Supozitor
Rank 1

#5 Post by Supozitor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 pm

lol ammi , thanks bro :) idk why you guys find my accent so funny or how you find it ....its sad that is pretty normal here :P

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

#6 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 am

Welcome?

I’m not sure what this is all about, but sounds like trouble from the start.

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.