Areze- Resto Shaman

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Areze
Rank 1

Areze- Resto Shaman

#1 Post by Areze » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Name: Brent

How I Found Out About Lang: Combination of things really. Saw the post recently made on Rexxar forums and been talking to people I know still playing WoW. I take pride in the guild name over my head and wanted to find a guild that seemed to fit myself and the guild. I looked over your website and then talked with Med briefly in game.

Which Games I Play: For the most part WoW is about it full time. I am a PC gamer primarily and raiding in WoW takes enough commitment time to not leave alot more open then that.

WoW Experience: Lets see, been playing since WoW was released and MC was the only instance to raid. Moved right on along to BWL ( Nefarion still one of my favorite boss fights) and have been thru a full clear of every instance thats been released since then. I have been thru most of BT but haven't been to SWP yet. I will explain that more in a section below. My former main was Xleatherneck (hunter) and I started on windrunner. When the transfers opened up I moved to rexxar along with my entire guild (CdG). I had my own small guild of friends when I started playing and got to know Xyathir when we were both lvl 30's. Later on we ended up merging my guild in with CdG and thats been home since then. During my leave of absense this summer I was out of CdG for the understandable reason of not being online. Thats why I waited till now to apply or even start back up again cause I wanted to be solid as I was before.

Likes: Chocolate. But doubt thats what ya meant. As far as WoW goes I like to raid, casual play is great but seeing all that a game has to offer is a driving force for me. Which take me to the next part of dislikes.

Dislikes: A guild that is willing to stop being what is was formed to be and treating members in a way not appropriate purely for the ability to progress. How you get somewhere is as important as the journey. Dont get me wrong, I have lead many raids and been in many raids but their is always a proper way to handle things. Criticsm is always welcomed done get me wrong. I hope that made sense.

Biography:I will keep it short and sweet. Happily married with a basketball team full of boys. We moved from Texas back to Ky( where I am originally from) the first part of this year. Tried to keep playing after the move but between the move and wife and I on new jobs we needed a break to get settled in. I dont commit to something and not be able to hold up my end. Now that things have settled down and raiding is possible again I am eagerly looking for a new home guild with in WoW. On a personal note I work in the security systems field where I have been for about 12 years. I get payed to play with electronic toys. Cool thing is my wife now works for the same company as I do which is pretty cool.

Why I Should Be a Member: I play to the very best of my ability and no one could ever ask more of me then I do myself. This guild seems to have a proper balance of family and raid progression. I take my reputation seriously even if its pvp. I made alot of horde friends on the battleground because of it. It seems this guild and I would mesh well and everyone would benefit.

Feel free to talk to me anytime in game and Vent/TS are already installed if needed. I look forward to hearing from you.

SGT_OKINAWA
Rank 11
Steam ID: SGT_OKINAWA

Re: Areze- Resto Shaman

#2 Post by SGT_OKINAWA » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:55 am

Welcome and Good luck with the application, don't forget to PM Lang member beni and ask for the free pudding, mmmmm pudding.

BTW - I don't play the WOW game, I am one of those die hard FPS games guy, we are keeping our eye on Parabellum to come out next year, so take a look when you can, see what you like.

http://parabellum.xg1.net/

Peace! 8)
When the left swings TOO FAR LEFT the pendulum SWINGS SO FAR RIGHT, you get Trump. Liberals did this.